Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF auction of the last two Villa tickets in the away end - highest bidder wins.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I don't think anyone would blame you, Peanut. It seems that the 'unlucky winner' doesn't. Hope the lad has a day he'll never forget!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Under these circumstances I would normally do the honourable thing and hand them over to him.

However, once I was told I had secured the tickets, I told my young lad we were going, and I am not going to disappoint him.

It wouldn't bother me, but where my boy is concerned, it does.

Oh i understand completley, and enjoy your day for sure. The point i was making, is that i think the other poster was very gracious in being 'outbid' that all.
I'm more shallow than that, and would moaned like f*** about it.. :)
Says more about me than anything else i suppose.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I am genuine

Long time "reader" of NSC, had a couple of usernames, dating back the last 10 years

Very rarely post - read mostly at work

As with my Bid - made what I thought was a winning bid before leaving work,

And did not check back in due to a busty evening

Disappointed that the highest bid did not win

Would have round it up to £60

Enjoy the game peanut boy
As a spectator to this auction I have to say that I too thought your bid was a wind-up - and let's face it there have been a few wind-ups on here over the years! My thinking was if it were genuine, why pick such a stupid figure?

Anyway, I hope your 'busty' evening went well - sounded like fun!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a spectator to this auction I have to say that I too thought your bid was a wind-up - and let's face it there have been a few wind-ups on here over the years! My thinking was if it were genuine, why pick such a stupid figure?

Anyway, I hope your 'busty' evening went well - sounded like fun!

Yep unfortunately I was sure it was a wind up so ignored it. Low post count combined with silly amount meant it didn't count in my book.

But glad Peanut won, and dad and son can now have a great day out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am genuine

Long time "reader" of NSC, had a couple of usernames, dating back the last 10 years

Very rarely post - read mostly at work

As with my Bid - made what I thought was a winning bid before leaving work,

And did not check back in due to a busty evening

Disappointed that the highest bid did not win

Would have round it up to £60

Enjoy the game peanut boy

Glad you took it well, apologies you missed out, but hopefully you can see it from my point of view.

I'm leaving for Birmingham for the weekend today so only had a limited time to get the tickets to whoever and therefore couldn't afford to waste a day on what appeared to be a wind up. Sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here