Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 567
  1. #41
    We stand where we want! Chicken Runner61's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,664


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DŃn GLL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, these CK jeans ride up a little around the crotch. But yeah, could be good.
    Are your crotchless ones in the wash then?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,362


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think Cavern and Timotei have stepped outside with blades, they might be a while.
      Sheffield United? Why?
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #43
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      37,773


      0 Not allowed!
      Timmy just got striped
    • #44
      Banned DŃn GLL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Finding an entrance where I can
      Posts
      18,269


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Runner61 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are your crotchless ones in the wash then?
      If only I had some, I like nothing more then squeezing into a nice pair of chaps
    • #45

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Sheffield United? Why?
      That was quick! In the words of Sean Connery: "I schliced him up into peeches"
    • #46

      0 Not allowed!
      That's right you would have to be pretty daft to commit armed robbery,
      bare faced and sporting a distinctive crucifix (home-made) tattoo.

      The sad fact was that this person was in the throes of a serious mental illness.

      Look I realise the flamers will be out for this one, but if I inform anyone who has a genuine interest in the subject matter I will leave well pleased.

      Speak soon.
    • #47
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,362


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's right you would have to be pretty daft to commit armed robbery,
      bare faced and sporting a distinctive crucifix (home-made) tattoo.

      The sad fact was that this person was in the throes of a serious mental illness.

      Look I realise the flamers will be out for this one, but if I inform anyone who has a genuine interest in the subject matter I will leave well pleased.

      Speak soon.
      Is it Moan - In Al?
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #48
      Banned DŃn GLL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Finding an entrance where I can
      Posts
      18,269


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's right you would have to be pretty daft to commit armed robbery,
      bare faced and sporting a distinctive crucifix (home-made) tattoo.

      The sad fact was that this person was in the throes of a serious mental illness.

      Look I realise the flamers will be out for this one, but if I inform anyone who has a genuine interest in the subject matter I will leave well pleased.

      Speak soon.
      Dude...spill....
    • #49

      0 Not allowed!
      And as quick as he appeared Cavern vanished back into the shadows of the murky cyber backstreets from whence he came, only a scuffed blakey left behind.
    • #50
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,362


      0 Not allowed!
      What happened in West Street stayed in West Street.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •