Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSF. The Origins Of Casuals In Brighton.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's all kicking off all ready. Tim, put that blade down! I'm sure Cavern/your alter ego has come here in peace.

thecavern

Jan 13, 2010
Well Born & Bred, I look forward to your recollections. If you do want to establish your credentials you can just tell me which member of the true WSF went down for armed robbery in West Street on account of a distinctive tattoo across his forehead.

I await your reply with interest.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Why are there so many total twats on this site with the little in jokes and clique ramblings it really is boring and one of the main reasons why I and many others don't bother with this site any more.

the original poster said if your not interested he apoligises but you could not resist it you could you?

Hang about! If the thread starter hadn't been so ludicrous with his I'm-dead-ITK-but-I-ain't-gonna-tell-you-nowt-at-the-moment codshit, then the piss-takers might've kept schtum for a bit.

Forgive me if I don't tune-in for tomorrow's exciting installment.. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User X18H

Well Born & Bred, I look forward to your recollections. If you do want to establish your credentials you can just tell me which member of the true WSF went down for armed robbery in West Street on account of a distinctive tattoo across his forehead.

I await your reply with interest.

Easy! Simon Fanshawe.

D

Deleted User X18H

Timmy you are about as hard as a blancmange and the only thing you need a blade for is to cut up your soldiers to dip into your boiled egg. Btw I heard you got striped by Mr Carder in the grocers

Yeah Russel D had me. :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here