Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 567
  1. #11

    0 Not allowed!
    Forget about Burberry Hats and come for a walk into my world. If you think I am some mug with nothing to say you are going to be surprised.

    I am going to introduce you to people whose whole lives were a waste. People now dead.

    This is the real deal. If you want to hear what i have to say join me tomorrow when I will post part one.

    How a small Pool Parlor on West Street stole a march on Liverpool in the late seventies as the Birthplace of the Casual movement.


    cheers.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,034


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Forget about Burberry Hats and come for a walk into my world. If you think I am some mug with nothing to say you are going to be surprised.

      I am going to introduce you to people whose whole lives were a waste. People now dead.

      This is the real deal. If you want to hear what i have to say join me tomorrow when I will post part one.

      How a small Pool Parlor on West Street stole a march on Liverpool in the late seventies as the Birthplace of the Casual movement.


      cheers.
      What a load of old bollocks. I bet I taxed you for your Lacoste or Pringle. I was a top west street boy. Mullet the lot mad Eddy's right hand man.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #13

      0 Not allowed!
      Titanic! Titanic tit more like, it happened it is part of football like it or not.

      Why are there so many total twats on this site with the little in jokes and clique ramblings it really is boring and one of the main reasons why I and many others don't bother with this site any more.

      the original poster said if your not interested he apoligises but you could not resist it you could you?
    • #14

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What a load of old bollocks. I bet I taxed you for your Lacoste or Pringle. I was a top west street boy. Mullet the lot mad Eddy's right hand man.
      Tim we salute you.
    • #15
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      35,188


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What a load of old bollocks. I bet I taxed you for your Lacoste or Pringle. I was a top west street boy. Mullet the lot mad Eddy's right hand man.
      Timmy don't be stupid you were still doing your paper round in those days. Unless you taxed Mrs Kerrs pinny
    • #16

      0 Not allowed!
      "Eddy's right hand man"


      If you are referring to Eddie Dawes then you're blown out already.


      In the pecking order I will describe he is not even on the radar.


      cheers.
    • #17
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,034


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Timmy don't be stupid you were still doing your paper round in those days. Unless you taxed Mrs Kerrs pinny
      So! I was in the Burwash Road firm as well.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #18

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "Eddy's right hand man"


      If you are referring to Eddie Dawes then you're blown out already.


      In the pecking order I will describe he is not even on the radar.


      cheers.
      Cavern you've arrived out of nowhere to bring us this 'box of delights.' You're not HoveBorn&Bred under another user name per chance?

      Timmy!
    • #19
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,034


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "Eddy's right hand man"


      If you are referring to Eddie Dawes then you're blown out already.


      In the pecking order I will describe he is not even on the radar.


      cheers.
      Nah mate. Proper West Street running the Odeon, meeting in the Crystal Room's bog's (little Tony as an apprentice) Blue Lois Cords and hi tops.

      Razer the top bouncer at the Suite used to pay us £100 a night to keep it safe.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #20
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      35,188


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So! I was in the Burwash Road firm as well.
      So it was you that taxed Mr Silks cardie ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •