Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello, I'm new.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will BP be taking on Villa's top sprog next week ?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
The real Baby P.

article-0-02999426000005DC-33_233x335.jpg

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I have a good record on the road, I've attended 6 away games and we have won 5 of them, the only defeat coming at Norwich but I blame Graeme Smith for that.

Like I've said before, don't sit next to me with that plastic dummy otherwise you'll be going home crying. Every time you and the other people mention Baby P it reminds a lot of us about the young boy who got murdered.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Like I've said before, don't sit next to me with that plastic dummy otherwise you'll be going home crying. Every time you and the other people mention Baby P it reminds a lot of us about the young boy who got murdered.

No, just you by the looks of it.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

Please, please, please make sure Im sitting next to you! Im going to have Baby Potts on my lap the whole time just to wind you up!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is it true that the mental age of the Crocs on Tour combined still doesn't match that of Baby Potts on his own? I mean anyone who drinks Strongbow ffs!

:)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Is it true that the mental age of the Crocs on Tour combined still doesn't match that of Baby Potts on his own? I mean anyone who drinks Strongbow ffs!

:)

I take offence to that!!

I dont drink Strongbow anymore!

Apart from that, you're probably right

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Childish Ramblings, Shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here