Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We've had a fair FLUMPING since last night. There's not usually much snow in Toronto in November, so I'm preparing myself for a long winter.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patreon
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Is that an early snow fall for NY? Or is mid-late November normal for the first wintry blast? :)

I was told the weather "changes" in November - could be early or later in the month. I've been in New York twice in the first week in November. The first time it was about 5/6 Centigrade and exactly the same time of year the second time it was 21Centigrade!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Is that an early snow fall for NY? Or is mid-late November normal for the first wintry blast? :)

You can get snow in mid-late November but not normally that much, the 6" that accumulated in Central Park was the most they've had this early since they kept records

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You can get snow in mid-late November but not normally that much, the 6" that accumulated in Central Park was the most they've had this early since they kept records

Is that the same street you posted a photo of recently, showing people queuing to vote in the mid-terms?

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Dusting in Woodingdean

It's a pity we didn't get this a bit further into winter. I was over Hastings way and between 6-12ish the rain was really heavy - would have been a decent dump of snow.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It's ****ing bloody cold here with cold rain, wind with the sun coming out in the afternoon but the rain will return about midnight. Mother Nature can go run herself.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Light covering here at the top end of Hangleton. Mrs W is in Bopard, Germany for work at the moment and was expecting snow there so is right royally pissed off we've got it here and she hasn't there.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pal of mine is up on the Downs.....

8fed25f97bad2955bd57725b80925e0c.jpg

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Before anyone gets too excited we have had one of the mildest november's on record so far and next week all in reality that is going to happen is max temps will be back to around normal for the time of year instead of being 6 c above normal every day. Certainly no way cold enough for any sort of snow event

0/1 so far this year US

Shall we call it a day and spare the rest of us another tedious winter of your gut-based meteorological forecasting?

I can report absolutely no sign of snow here in the lofty heights of TN6 and it looks like a lovely sunny Autumn day, perfect for looking at through the window whilst I WFH in the warm and listen to some nice blues playing on Spotify.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here