Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
It is actually starting to feel cold, I think it's time to put the summer duvet away and get the winter one out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
A very light dusting can be seen in the hills to the North of Findon and a small amount of icy sludge was on the car this morning.

Fungus

May 21, 2004
Truro
Pal of mine is up on the Downs.....

8fed25f97bad2955bd57725b80925e0c.jpg

Nope, can't spot him. Can you give us a clue?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's supposed to get down to -12C (feels like -20C) here tonight. I might need a jacket.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
@papa any truth that in 2 weeks time its going to be diabolical snow? According to charts???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
@papa any truth that in 2 weeks time its going to be diabolical snow? According to charts???

Two weeks ahead ....blimey thats pushing it a bit for timescales

Met Office...if you have any faith in them
UK Outlook for Saturday 8 Dec 2018 to Saturday 22 Dec 2018:
Any more unsettled weather at the start of this period is likely to be quite short-lived. The weather is then expected to turn calmer and more settled, but this will bring increased likelihood of fog, especially later in the month. Temperatures will probably be around average at first, with a few milder days but also some overnight frosts under clearer skies. Things may then start to turn generally colder later in the period.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Papa. Lots of rumblings on twitter of a big snow event. Poss Christmas Day. What’s your view?

Nothing in the data to suggest anything down here. Possibly a brief Northerly wind , but that's not guaranteed either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here