Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having said that the whole 'system' seems to be shifting southwards. I can see central sussex getting heavier snow soon, and perhaps the coastal region a little later. I've got my optimistic / I like snow head on.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Having said that the whole 'system' seems to be shifting southwards. I can see central sussex getting heavier snow soon, and perhaps the coastal region a little later. I've got my optimistic / I like snow head on.

Temps and dew points possibly marginal Papa?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I was about to come on here and say the same myself. The wind seems to be shifting to a NE direction, which is why we're seeing a lot of heavy snow in The Heath, and would imagine other parts will see similar too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wind Map - Britain Observations

Coming in at an Easterly direction, then turing more Northerly when when on land which is why the snow appears to be shifting Southwards.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Temps and dew points possibly marginal Papa?

I've not checked them to be fair. I would imagine that if the heavier snow reaches us we'd see those falling .. evaporative cooling and all that.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here