Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022
I think I encountered something similar at rock festivals back in the day
Are you sure it was ‘yellow’ rain you encountered? 😎

Hailstones here over the weekend - flowers say it’s Spring

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can we change the title of this thread to "The Award-winning official "More Rain Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]" ?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Been tracking output from my solar panels since I had them installed 9 years ago. This January - March quarter is currently looking to be easily the worst Q1 in that time period. Average for Q1 over the last 8 years has been 5.75 units per day (and that's with last year being the first where it dipped under 5 with just 4.8. With 6 days to go, this year is tracking at 4.4/day. Unless we get some serious sun for the Easter weekend, looking like a record low for sunlight on my panels this year.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Been tracking output from my solar panels since I had them installed 9 years ago. This January - March quarter is currently looking to be easily the worst Q1 in that time period. Average for Q1 over the last 8 years has been 5.75 units per day (and that's with last year being the first where it dipped under 5 with just 4.8. With 6 days to go, this year is tracking at 4.4/day. Unless we get some serious sun for the Easter weekend, looking like a record low for sunlight on my panels this year.
I fear you will be disappointed then

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
At last almost a white out !

IMG_20240328_065523.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills