Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There was meant to be snow showers by monday pm and evening and getting heavier in the evening and as at 7.50 pm nothing and clear skies. Still Rome has a good dump

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Newhaven 8 c ?

For the record I said 8-12 c last week, it was 7 c average and said 5 c this week, today it was 3 c but I did say there would be NO snow and have I been wrong ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Read between the lines I think he means US lol
I’m sure US will have a couple CM to wake up to. That’s my guess anyway showers really building off east coast parts of sussex will get quite a substantial bit of snow between 9-6!

No stand down, BG and US are vastly different people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No stand down, BG and US are vastly different people.

The fact is I am looking out of the window and there is not even a hint of any snow. Skies are clear, wind has gone

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Properly snowing hard in Lancing BN15... and settling

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Light snow is worthing at the moment at -1.7C - more upwind as the cold air starts to interact with the Thames Estuary

Snow Maybe.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just been out for a Blair Witch Dog Walk on The Gallops and it's certainly trying very hard to snow here.

I think the clouds must have had the nod that on NSC the snow event had been called off.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
For the record I said 8-12 c last week, it was 7 c average and said 5 c this week, today it was 3 c but I did say there would be NO snow and have I been wrong ?

For the record can you explain the scientific evidence that you have based your prediction on? And what happened to the flounce?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here