Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only weather reporter you need:-

[tweet]969650684563017728[/tweet]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The air temp in our garden has been well below zero since Monday afternoon, but that’s about to end:

68288A34-32BC-4A20-8C01-D136DD0C6930.jpeg

Farewell proper winter weather. Hopefully see you next winter. :cry::cry:

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I’m thinking this is the last chance for any decent snow where I am in Central Bedfordshire, although I’m not holding out much hope. The met office are showing heavy snow all afternoon, but they’ve forecast plenty of snow over the last 4 days and it’s only amounted to a light dusting. Fingers crossed

Happy with this afternoon's lot? Had my fill now..hopefully that's it for this winter.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
woke up at 4 thinking i could hear rain outside , silly me got up to take a look and burst bloody pipe ! the beast from the east can fook right off back home

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Happy with this afternoon's lot? Had my fill now..hopefully that's it for this winter.

Well it took its time, but it looks like winter has finally arrived in central Beds. The forecast is for a barmy 2 degrees later today, so I think we’ve seen the end of the snow now.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Brighton-v-Halifax-001.jpg

They managed to get this Brighton game on against Halifax during the big freeze of 1963.

Makes you wonder way so many of today's games were called off. Better to be safe than sorry on the H&S front.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 94799

They managed to get this Brighton game on against Halifax during the big freeze of 1963.

Makes you wonder way so many of today's games were called off. Better to be safe than sorry on the H&S front.

Our goalkeeper broke three legs in that game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
SOme models still predicting colder weather from mid March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here