Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Has been snowing lightly but steadily here for a few hours. I just looked up trains for Sunday and London to Haywards heath trains are scheduled to take 90 minutes with two changes and a bus. WTF??? I am picking up a mate who's coming down from London so I guess I'll ask him to drive to somewhere down the M or A 23 for a car pooling. Anyone got a good recommendation? The attached looks OK...View attachment 94766

You won’t be able to park at the service station, usual restrictions apply. You can park the other side of the A23 by the pub though, well you used to anyway!

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Just about stopped now in Uckfield. Been going a while, got a solid covering over the top of my car again.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Had a couple of centimetres in Alfriston this afternoon. Happy with that as it's more than I've seen all week. Roll on the spring now.
c4e36bcc1c90a453d04dbedd0e01dcd8.jpg
835344d8f2566dc0d1a6eef66f52cfc6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You won’t be able to park at the service station, usual restrictions apply. You can park the other side of the A23 by the pub though, well you used to anyway!

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Sake.
After digging the car out so I could get off my driveway a couple of hours ago, I’m unable to get back up my road due to the fresh snow.
Still flumping

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
North Brighton - we had an additional 1” of snow this afternoon, on top of the existing snow base.

Stopped now and -1.3C.

BBC TV weather just showed no more snow for us whatsoever, whereas the online MetOffice forecast shows heavy snow all evening.

Whatever, shirley this is the last day of truly wintery weather for Sussex for 2017/18?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
North Brighton - we had an additional 1” of snow this afternoon, on top of the existing snow base.

Stopped now and -1.3C.

BBC TV weather just showed no more snow for us whatsoever, whereas the online MetOffice forecast shows heavy snow all evening.

Whatever, shirley this is the last day of truly wintery weather for Sussex for 2017/18?

Well, it's definitely precipitation of some kind on the way.
Walked back from work and there's still an Easterly and I'm still cold!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Stopped now and -1.3C.

:moo: ...MET OFFICE says rain for Brighton this evening

Edited......heavy rain..light snow then light rain..a positively barmy 4 degrees C at 10pm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here