[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
213a7468d14fb5d5f793263c15febc5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Storm Emma has run into the Beast from the East, with the result that snow is falling heavily in Oxford now and is unlikely to stop in a hurry.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Slowing BN3.
Still snowy where we are from Monday/Tuesday so impossible to gauge if today had any impact.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A nice bonus in Findon, drove to Ferring and there is a noticeable difference between the two with more depth in the former. Odd. Now in West Worthing and it’s sort of still level 1 ing but very small.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
meanwhile in Lewes .... rainy, South Easty settled but melting, North Westy all gone, indoors is like a f-ing greenhouse, but I don't have the nerve to say anything after moaning about the cold all week :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has been snowing lightly but steadily here for a few hours. I just looked up trains for Sunday and London to Haywards heath trains are scheduled to take 90 minutes with two changes and a bus. WTF??? I am picking up a mate who's coming down from London so I guess I'll ask him to drive to somewhere down the M or A 23 for a car pooling. Anyone got a good recommendation? The attached looks OK...park.JPG

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
All stopped a while back here. Interestingly since the snow stopped the temp has started to drop again. Down from +0.4C to +0.1C ...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Only the finest flakes now in Hove.
Nothing else in the channel. Probably too warm by the time the decent dollop gets here. Is that it for winter?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Has kept going here in Uckfield much longer than I thought it would, at a decent rate. Still falling now, was supposed to go into Lewes to get groceries tonight but think I might wait for the big thaw tomorrow. Our street is fresh snow over the top of what was icy mush earlier today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here