Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Light showers predicted by BBC, can any resident forecasters confirm? Paxo?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the BBC Weather site is f***ing Gash, has been for ages since they revamped it and now another revamp later and its just as bad. Notice how the Map at the bottom does'nt correspond to ANYTHING the icons above it tell you!? absolute shite!

Also having viewed the latest weather report is mentions absolutley NO snow for us.

Now I'm not saying there wont be anyway, but I've given up using that place for weather updates!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Probably won't see much snow until Thursday time. However, it's going to be bitterly cold for the next 2 weeks at least (colder than it has been the last day or so).

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No snow until possibly Friday and Saturday by the looks of things. As conkers says it's going to be f***ing freezing for a while though! Going to be plenty of games called off next weekend I reckon.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
You want snow ? Welcome to Leek !!

Attachments

• DSC00702.JPG
    DSC00702.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 12,821

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
All white in Leicester, and still coming...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
We should start seeing snow from Tuesday onwards with gradually heavier snow showers each day until Friday/Saturday there is forecast to be a more lengthy spell of snow. That could add a couple of inches or if it hits us right, 6 to 8 inches!

It's going to stay cold anyway and it looks like this might be the coldest winter for 25 years in the UK!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
We still have lots of snow on the ground from 2 weeks ago, and it snowed yesterday quite hard, and we had more overnight and this morning. Seems to have cleared up a bit now though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The snow Wednesday to Friday could well be the heaviest we have seen in decades.

Much worse than we saw a few weeks back.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The snow Wednesday to Friday could well be the heaviest we have seen in decades.

Much worse than we saw a few weeks back.

excellent, better wax my snowboard then!!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
The BBC lunchtime forecast predicted very heavy snow in the south east Friday and Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here