Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Just got back from Manchester. Very hard work drive. Snow for pretty much all the journey. Most of the motorways were completely fine, a few parts where it was reduced lanes but generally okay.

A24 though was very poor, particularly the Surrey stretch where it appeared a gritter hadn’t been for quite some time. Much better on the Sussex stretch.

Garden shows a few cm of snow accumulated in Findon. Doubt it will still be there by the time I get up late morning!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What constitutes a 'non-event'? BN2 got a light covering yesterday and there was more overnight and it's very slightly snowing now. I'm not snowed in for a week but it's no 'non event'.

He's talking about newhaven. We had virtually none the other week and we have virtually none now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A sprinkling here overnight. Hardly anything at all

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
never snows in gosport the other half stated..... ahuh... so why at 5am was it thick with white stuff and still has flumpage falling? sending out messages to all contacts on my route back to sussex to see the state of journey home later.... grrrr

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had maybe an inch in Worthing, not settled much on roads, mostly not settled on the ground apart from patches. Think that's it for the day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The light dusting of yesterday almost all gone after no snow overnight here in Faversham

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Another band of snow showers moving in from France is possible from around 8pm till 11 tonight. Probably won't amount to much unless it shifts a bit further north.
e09bfe3c877959946aa8c0b26d230a14.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here