Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So we're now under an amber warning! First time all week if I'm not mistaken. This has just been updated.
Permission to get excited!?
f57afa782b85ab86e8fbfa0bbc0dbe07.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Permission granted :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
So disappointing since the excitement of Tuesday in BN41... Not going to lie, im a tad jealous of all the footage I keep seeing all over the media of the amount of snow pretty much everywhere else :tantrum:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Some real heavy snow over northern France that is right in line for the sussex coast later on if it holds its current position.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If you look at tomorrow's forecast on ventusky, we may be in for some serious weather from late morning/midday right through to midnight.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
My parents live in Mid Devon......sounds like Armageddon there at the moment.......
My sister-in-law lives in the middle of Dartmoor - we're certainly not going to try and go that far; but we do have a trip to Gloucestershire, long planned. It should be melting by Saturday, but I bet it won't be on top of the Cotswolds. What worries me is if a couple of lorries decide to block the road by jack-knifing, so we'll be packing lots of clothes/food/drink/equipment with us.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
The netweather radar has shown snow over my area for a while now but no snow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watching the alternative BBC regional TV prog from Southampton, they have tons of new and accumulating snow. As does Winchester, Salisbury Plain, etc. Tantalisingly close to us in Brighton.

Mnnn..... Alexis Green

Jimmy Grimble

Been showing on Netweather and raintoday lately that it's snowing on Eastbourne but nothing but high winds.

Yeah Netweather has been surprisingly poor the last two days after getting it spot on earlier in the week.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I must admit I like a bit of snow living in Worthing, mind you get snow and ice in Brighton and it's bloody dangerous ! When I was first dating Mrs V she lived in the Hanover area and the parking and the hills there can be awful. When we had a freeze once I was able to get to Brighton and around the main drag straight up to the A27 or the coast road but Southover street was impassable with a large Luton Van at an angle wedged into a parked car and a large Transit wedged similarly in Bonchurch Road. Both were stuck there for 2-3 days ! Some of those hilly roads like Bear Road are death traps if iced.....thank God i'm in flat old Worthing !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Temp here has wandered up to -0.4C Worryingly close to zero.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here