Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A pathetic end result of 0.5 cm in Newhaven. A mere dusting. Just one decent shower last night and that was it. Seems here we missed out almost completely

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well, this thread has already achieved something - I've moved my forecasting site of choice from the BBC to Netweather which has been much more accurate. Currently showing 95% certainty of heavier snow this afternoon in Portslade, got to be happy with that.

Welcome to the light!

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
It’s quite heavy again in Lewes right now. Kids desperately hoping that their school is going to be closed.. remember those days, listening to Radio Sussex, hoping that they read the name of your school out :laugh:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It’s quite heavy again in Lewes right now. Kids desperately hoping that their school is going to be closed.. remember those days, listening to Radio Sussex, hoping that they read the name of your school out :laugh:

Indeed - magical times.

Unfortunately our school has already tweeted they are open. We have little excuse either - it's about a 2 minute walk from our house to the school gates.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It’s quite heavy again in Lewes right now. Kids desperately hoping that their school is going to be closed.. remember those days, listening to Radio Sussex, hoping that they read the name of your school out [emoji23]
Yes! And now I'm waiting for a call from my dad to say day off!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Heavy down Lewes road
c07dae095afffcda3a70c39752cae29b.jpg
826c4091b4987fa435f64df36629c1e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

Patcham and Coldean schools are SHUT!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nothing to excite Edna in RH20, maybe an inch at best, still it hasn't stopped a multiple pile-up on Washington Roundabout & her colleagues closing the A24...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here