[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Southern Rail warning:

Customer Advice from Southern, Thameslink and Gatwick Express :
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU TRAVEL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON AND AIM TO COMPLETE YOUR JOURNEY BEFORE 15:00. PLEASE CONSIDER IF YOUR JOURNEY IS NECESSARY BEFORE TRAVELLING.

Clearly expecting something hefty

This is Southern Rail. They are probably expecting six flakes, but enough to close the tracks.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Suddenly very dark here on the Sunshine Coast...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Now the radar has cleared it's started falling in Newhaven. Not sure what it is though.

Be interested to hear from Papa how the radar can be so wrong!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Armageddon in Burgess Hill now......oh alright, a little bit of sugary type weak snow :) Not even sure it gets a 1 on the Flumpage rating :)

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Stopped here in Uckfield, but based on the radar it appears that was just the first course. Enough to put icing sugar on top of the cars in the end. Main course is still on its way over from France. There's a long narrow band of heavier stuff approaching from the south coast that looks like it's western end will land somewhere near Brighton, and eastern end out Hastings way. As I typed, radar updated and decided it's mixed snow/rain rather than snow.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
18" drifts on my drive this morning, and most side-roads not driveable.

Sat at work now on my own, as the only one who lives near enough to walk in. It's great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here