Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The forecasts, days ahead, got this spot on with the SW and Wales getting a huge dump of snow. The aspiration of us Sussex snow lovers was for this system to end up 200 miles to the east, but it wasn't to be.

I still think that West Sussex at least may get some snow from this afternoon's system... but it will be close.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm so cold I can't think

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Headed up high to find the last bits still on the ground around here.

b897ef7ac12926eeb001ac48b20c5643.jpg

I bet you went to look for that beanie hat - didn't you?

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
The South east today lunchtime forecast just stated we'll have a band of snow moving across us tomorrow afternoon/evening.......

I will only believe it when I see it with my own eyes after this morning's complete letdown.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]969207420315688960[/TWEET]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The odd intermittent flakes at the moment here. Still -1.7C

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Looking at the radar Worthing is going to get snow from this, it should be snowing now. I don't think it will extend east to Newhaven though

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Can see it making as far as Brighton weather it’s actually a decent load I’d be surprised. Maybe wrong but there is a decent line of snow along the normal route you would associate thunderstorms for around brighton and East Sussex. Big factor wind is blowing the other way I suppose but it’s defo drifting further east than originally suggested

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Beeb have changed the Mid Sussex forecast back to heavy snow showers tonight now from 'none' a bit earlier.........the forecasters are all over the place with this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looking at the radar Worthing is going to get snow from this, it should be snowing now. I don't think it will extend east to Newhaven though

Sorry, barely a flake here in Worthing. Will keep you posted.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Should see some snow here by 4pm at this rate. Won't be much, enough for a dusting perhaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here