Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Very odd here... my 2 sensors are reading 0.2C and -0.1C, yet it's now raining! Damn that warm upper air off the sea.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
PL... Is it all over for B&H tonight?

The heavy stuff may wander that way later. tomorrow will be very interesting, as we've got:

1. a belt clipping the coast in the morning.
2. the arc of snow that's pushing north needs to come back this way again.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Last post for me tonight.

If you bookmark this link, it shows that there is still plenty of snow in the channel, heading our way... plus at the moment, it shows the sleet over Worthing clearly.

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wierd! Cos everything's white here in Findon!

Well, it's a marginal event, hence the heavy snow (lots of moisture and energy involved from the mixing airmasses and off the sea). A little but of altitude (such as up Findon Valley) will make a difference. I'm at about 16m ASL, I bet you're a little higher.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Went round the shop at 8.45 and it was snowing like no tomorrow, snow everywhere and just been outside for a smoke and it’s lashing down with rain, thank god for that, they’ll be no snow in the morning at this rate :thumbsup:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
If anyone is interested it is smashing down in Borough in London Bridge and lying.....hopefully tomorrow is a work rom home day rather than trekking to Farnborough in hampshire as that seesm f***ed already

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Really hoping we get a LOAD more snow tonight and tomorrow. Been back at work 2 days but, it's been 2 days too many. Not liking all the talk of rain :(

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here