Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We all know not to eat yellow snow but what do we do about yellow rain?

I think I encountered something similar at rock festivals back in the day
Taking the piss, innit!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can we change the title of this thread to "The Award-winning official "More Rain Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]" ?

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Been tracking output from my solar panels since I had them installed 9 years ago. This January - March quarter is currently looking to be easily the worst Q1 in that time period. Average for Q1 over the last 8 years has been 5.75 units per day (and that's with last year being the first where it dipped under 5 with just 4.8. With 6 days to go, this year is tracking at 4.4/day. Unless we get some serious sun for the Easter weekend, looking like a record low for sunlight on my panels this year.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Been tracking output from my solar panels since I had them installed 9 years ago. This January - March quarter is currently looking to be easily the worst Q1 in that time period. Average for Q1 over the last 8 years has been 5.75 units per day (and that's with last year being the first where it dipped under 5 with just 4.8. With 6 days to go, this year is tracking at 4.4/day. Unless we get some serious sun for the Easter weekend, looking like a record low for sunlight on my panels this year.
I fear you will be disappointed then

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
At last almost a white out !

IMG_20240328_065523.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Rain rain and more rain to come n the next two weeks. After a glimpse of sunny spring we are back to proper April showers again.

I fear some crops will not be able to cope with any more rain. Something will suffer as a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here