Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Next week is looking very cold, and has been said a few times increasingly snowy as we progress on through.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Strange bump but I ruddy can't wait, looks like there could be A LOT of snow. (although according to the bbc website its supposed to be sunny on friday so....)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Strange bump but I ruddy can't wait, looks like there could be A LOT of snow.

If the current forecast becomes a reality, we could well see 1ft, if not more if we get lucky. But we all know weather can change quickly, but we'll have a better idea as the week goes on.

As things stand, the game on Saturday is not looking good at all.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If the current forecast becomes a reality, we could well see 1ft, if not more if we get lucky. But we all know weather can change quickly, but we'll have a better idea as the week goes on.

As things stand, the game on Saturday is not looking good at all.

Especially as the latest forecasts have the snow starting Friday evening, and continuing through to Sunday!

Metcheck have 60cm here in Worthing from Wed - Sunday :facepalm:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure something will bugger it up for us... and we get sleet or something... heavy sleet, mind. We're relying on an unusual setup for the heavy snow, with a low moving NW from Eastern Europe... so a lot could still change.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm sure something will bugger it up for us... and we get sleet or something... heavy sleet, mind. We're relying on an unusual setup for the heavy snow, with a low moving NW from Eastern Europe... so a lot could still change.

Are you one of NSC's finest weathervanes? if so (sorry to be a pain), but is this NW from Eastern Europe thing a very rare occurence? And if I may ask one more question, what site do you get your information from as the BBC one seems to be utter, utter shite.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On a slightly OT aside...BMW's are f***ing LAST when it snows.

I was thinking, "German Car, it snows a fair bit over there so this magnificent piece of kraut engineering will be peachy" but last time round I was marooned on the drive for hours with it sliding all over the shop whilst my Mrs in her clapped out Renault megane went sailing off with no bother..

As I was being towed off the middle of the road by a passing 4X4 the Samaritan driver, of said Range Rover, said to me that he had been shifting Mercs and Beamers all night.

Something to do with low profile tyres and my total ineptitude.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The BBC has it to be Sunny on Friday yet according to that weather forecast that was posted earlier in the thread its supposed to be heavy snow? Worst weather forecasters in the world? :facepalm:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
On a slightly OT aside...BMW's are f***ing LAST when it snows.

I was thinking, "German Car, it snows a fair bit over there so this magnificent piece of kraut engineering will be peachy" but last time round I was marooned on the drive for hours with it sliding all over the shop whilst my Mrs in her clapped out Renault megane went sailing off with no bother..

As I was being towed off the middle of the road by a passing 4X4 the Samaritan driver, of said Range Rover, said to me that he had been shifting Mercs and Beamers all night.

Something to do with low profile tyres and my total ineptitude.

More that you've got rear wheel drive and the megane is front wheel drive I think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here