Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

now this is intresting.... (UFO's)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyone who looks at those photos and thinks they're real is a moron. Then again it is in The Sun so that is pretty much their target market.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Anyone who looks at those photos and thinks they're real is a moron. Then again it is in The Sun so that is pretty much their target market.

thanks for your input :facepalm:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I am astonished that some people think that the artists impressions of the light are REAL photo's :lolol:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
i know their not bloody real :lolol:
but the real video is intresting.

Oh i know that, read the comments on the news page :thumbsup:

İbrahim Tatlıses;3250716 said:
I am astonished people refuse to believe things that they have never seen before.

The photos are real, the event happened. This does not mean that "aliens" or whatever are responsible. Chances are a nations military are as always.

No, the photo's are not real. The clear, HD photo's are artists impressions my friend. The blurred picture, a take from the video, is the only real photo.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I mean the Sun's reporting of it is shit. I don't doubt the sightings.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3250728 said:
Yes because unlike the rest of the world, the people of Norway do not have access to HD cameras....

Read my post, I didn't say that :facepalm: I said that THE HD PHOTO'S AREN'T the real ones, but an artists impression.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3250771 said:
Sorry, I read what you said, I just should have been more blunt - They are not artists impressions, they are real photos.

Phenomena in the sky has a tendency to look like CGI though, such as the Northern lights, so I'll let you off.

:lolol: I just REALLY can't see them being real! I am intrigued by these things though so i may look it up a bit more :)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'm intrigued that it has been dubbed Star-Gate. I think that given the number of '-Gates' there have been lately, we need to establish an international NGO consisting of non-alligned experts to consider all applications against a rigorous set of standards. Only something that they concur unanimously upon should be allowed to be a "-Gate", but in recognition of their status they could then use a little thing like the copyright symbol but with a 'g' instead of a 'c'.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lets put a different spin on this, it could be real you know i saw a ufo in Camden today and took this quick snap.

Attachments

• fake_ufo.jpg
    fake_ufo.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 80

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here