Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prizes for REMF runners?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How about seeing if the club will donate a couple of signed shirts or something to give the runners who come first out of us all or raise the most money?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
wouldnt it be better if they donated them to be raffled for the remf?

and also, i would have thought we'll be running together - bit of comraderie (sp?) an'all that and we won't actually race each other.

i might be wrong though.. just don't fancy coming up against that winner MAX in a race... :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Fair point about running together etc. Perhaps something for whoever raises the most money then?

By the way..great shout about The Ordinary Boys...got sent their single ages ago and its hardly out of my CD player.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Richie Morris said:

By the way..great shout about The Ordinary Boys...got sent their single ages ago and its hardly out of my CD player.

cracking aren't they.. been doing photos for some of their tour dates last week, never tire of seeing them play!!

there recording a session for zane lowe today, i'll let you know when its going out as it should be a blinder!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No one will want to run(err walk) at my pace!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought the idea was to run for the REMF and raise money for the REMF.

Prizes? why?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dave the gaffer said:
I thought the idea was to run for the REMF and raise money for the REMF.

Prizes? why?

agreed - I was thinking I'd get people here to sponsor me depending on how long it takes me to run....

ie - if I finish in 10 minutes then I get £10,000 (1 minute miles) :lol:

a mate here at work has already said he'd give me a fiver - but only if he can see me in my running gear :ohmy:

then there is incentive to run wreeelly wreelly fast a - so people don't see me and b - so I can get loadsa money for the REMF :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tedebear said:
agreed - I was thinking I'd get people here to sponsor me depending on how long it takes me to run....

ie - if I finish in 10 minutes then I get £10,000 (1 minute miles) :lol:

a mate here at work has already said he'd give me a fiver - but only if he can see me in my running gear :ohmy:

then there is incentive to run wreeelly wreelly fast a - so people don't see me and b - so I can get loadsa money for the REMF :clap2:

Quite right.

*ZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here