Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Donation - CCider RIP

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have recieved the below and a donation for £ 150 from Mike Siverns friends and relatives for the REMF.

Rip Mike we can assure you the money will go to a good cause.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a cheque to send you for the REMF which is for donations given in memory of Mike Siverns (CCider on NSC). He was also a member of the Albion mailing list and it is mainly members of that who donated (we also got him a large football related floral tribute for his funeral). I've just finally received the last donation as people around the world have donated.

The cheque is only for £150 but hopefully every little helps.

Kind regards

Julie

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Words fail me, what can be said to that? But I am certain the money raised will be put to excellent use by REMF.
Best wishes to all those who contributed.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
makes me feel proud to be a Brighton fan and to all of you guys involved with REMF you are an absolute credit to NSC and the club

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Does anyone have a photo of the floral tribute?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A great gesture to a great cause. I'm sure CCider Mike would feel very proud of those who loved & appreciated him whist he was here. Well done people. :clap:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Mike provided an invaluable service before Seagulls World existed. He used to wire up a microphone to his radio in the kitchen & then broadcast it over the web for those of us outside of Sussex & the UK. If he didn't have time to do it before he went to a match, he left instructions with his wife. That worked most of the time, but one Saturday afternoon we had the joys of listening to his wife prepare the Saturday evening meal.

My contribution was only small, but it was my way of thanking him for the hours of commentary I couldn't get in any other way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here