Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bioshock

telemetry

Sep 30, 2009
Just finished Bioshock and really can't rate it highly enough. Much better than over hyped half life 2 and its peers.

Anyone looking for an intelligent and rewarding experience should give it a try.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've completed it about 3 times over.It's such a class game.Go for all the points next time ie on hard level etc.Can't wait for number 2.

amberthomas

Dec 18, 2010
In spite of some technical issues, BioShock creates an amazing world that you'll want to explore and a compelling mystery that slowly comes together as you play.It's a shining example of how it's possible to bring together all elements of game design and succeed to the wildest degree.

roniecooper

Mar 31, 2011
Character customization is a key trait in BioShock. You have a limited but expandable spaces at various levels of customization, and you can totally reconfigure all the different plasmids and tonics at will, without charge, at specific locations in the game. Plasmids are the improvement of assets, genetic weapons.

stevejuriburg

Apr 29, 2011
It is really superb game.I've completed it about 3 times over.It's such a class game.Go for all the points next time ie on hard level etc.Can't wait for number 2. I like it very much. It has amazing features in the game.

ronietucker

May 31, 2011
The original characters and must also come into play. So many games are released they are well made, but are basically updates the previous games we've played before. BioShock is unlike any game ever released by a major publisher.

gerryfilanfoph

Sep 15, 2011
Bioshock is really great game. I have done about 3 times the over. This game has class to all points. It has excellent performance in the game.

piterwilliomes

Sep 21, 2011
Bioshock is a really nice game. Place a small but expandable to different levels of customization, and you can totally reconfigure all of the different plasmids and tonics at will, without charge, at specific locations in the game. Plasmids are the improvement of assets, genetic weapons.

rehanwatson

Sep 21, 2011
BioShock is a title that players spend their entire life waiting to play. Something that responds to absurdly high levels in every department, and never drops in quality long lasting.

michealkaan

Oct 11, 2011
BioShock is a title that players spend their entire life waiting to play. The original characters and must also come into play. It is really superb game. .Go for all the points next time ie on hard level etc.Can't wait for number 2.

seneritasmith

Oct 15, 2011
Customize your character is a key feature of BioShock. You have a limited space, but expandable to different levels of editing, and you can completely review all the different plasmids and tonics at will, without charge, to specific locations in the game. Plasmids are the improvement of property, genetic weapons.

denialferrari

Oct 21, 2011
BioShock creates an amazing world that you'll want to explore and a compelling mystery that slowly comes together as you play.It is a shining example of how it is possible to combine all elements of game design and succeed in the wildest diploma.

jasperhomes

Oct 21, 2011
BioShock creates an amazing record that you'll wish to analyze and a acute abstruseness that boring comes calm as you play.It's a animated archetype of how it's accessible to accompany calm all elements of bold architecture and accomplish to the wildest degree.

alvinjhonseon

Oct 28, 2011
Customize your character is a key element in BioShock. You have limited space, but can be extended to different levels of editing and you can certainly go through all the different plasmids and tonics at will, without charge, at specific points in the game. Plasmids are improving the property, genetic weapons.

wiopdaker

Nov 3, 2011
BioShock is a first-person shooter video game. There are many new elements to see in this game. I like the character of the Jack very much but I was not excited till the end. The starting is pretty good but the ending can be much better.

rozersmeth

Nov 4, 2011
Bioshock is very nice First person shooter game. This game is introduced by the 2K Boston and i think it is challenging game for the players. Players can use many different types of weapons like: Shotgun, Gatling Gun, Rivet Gun and Spear Gun.

Hendrewmop

Dec 6, 2011
Bioshock is one of my favorite games. The task of the player in this game is really appreciated and the weapons used in the game are also good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here