Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running for the REMF

I am hoping to take part in The Great South Run to raise money for the REMF and it would be ****ing ace if anyone else fancies joining in.

The Great South Run is a flat, ten-mile road race in Portsmouth and will take place on the 10th of October 2004. You can pre-register and read more information about it here. This doesn't guarantee you a place in the race, it just sends you an email when the event opens for entry. Minimum age for applying is 15 and there's usually a fee involved for each entrant, probably about £20. I've registered for it, anyone else up fer it?

xx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats superb. Put me down for £ 20 Chemical.

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm very tempted.... trouble being I’m sure my ankle has scheduled another brake 2 weeks before then!

Hummmm . . If fatboy is going to do it then I'm very tempted.

We could run in NSC kit. . . have we got one?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I could be interested in that. Already might be doing the London to Brighton bike ride, so why not?

Would definitely be interested in doing that for the REMF.

I would be more likely to be able to achieve it.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
That would b class, I have always ment to join a big event like that, but the coutch always looked more appealing.:drink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you'd look stylish in a bin bag or sack tede

??? :p :p

Sweet, I'm chuffed that some others are up for doing it.

I will definitely do it providing I'm physically able to (i.e. don't die between now and October the 10th) as long as I can get a place in the race, I hope everyone else does too. Hopefully we can raise lots of money.

xx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here