Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running for the REMF

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No you won't, I'm faster than a speeding bullet me.

Or is that Superman? I dunno, I'll win though.

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Anyone else doing the Brighton Half Marathon on Sunday February 22nd? Details are on the Sussex Beacon website. I've made a donation to the Sussex Beacon but I will also be raising money for REMF. Hoping to collect a few bob to keep me going during those gruelling 13 miles!

Rich H

Feb 3, 2004
Exeter
Although I am listed as the newest member to NSC (problems with PC before meant that I forgot username and password - work on computer systems so that's bound to happen..)

I will be running the Great West Run around Exeter in early May.
I have been sitting on my arse trying to think of something to motivate me and bang..i read this thread and thought that's it.

So, thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread so far, I will also be running for the REMF. I will probably get lots of strange looks when I try to explain what it is, but what the hell, a very worthy cause and I will have no problem in bullying and threatening people to part with their hard earned cash for this fund.

Thanks guys - you have been an inspiration. Are there any T-Shirts etc that I can buy to run in for this ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here