Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best PS3 games?

wiopdaker

Nov 3, 2011
The best Ps3 games ever are Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Grand Theft Auto IV, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and BioShock.

darin9casey

Nov 10, 2011
Metal Gear, Rainbow Six and Resident Evil.

Rhett

Nov 4, 2011
The most ps3 exclusive games are,Heavy rain, God of war 3,and Gran turismo 5,Killzone 2, MAG are the most excited games for ps3.

jaysmeth

Banned
Nov 22, 2011
According to me the best Playstation3 games are: Final Fantasy XIII, Fallout: New Vegas, Army of Two: 40th Day, Gran Turismo 5, The Last Guardian, Rock Band 3 and Gran Turismo 5.

Hendrewmop

Dec 6, 2011
The best Ps3 games are Red Dead Redemption, God of war 3, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, BioShock 2, Batman: Arkham City, Journey, Last Guardian, Mass Effect 3 and Portal 2.

sitdown

Dec 13, 2011
My vote goes to uncharted but then again I don't own a PS3 so I don't really know. But if I were to buy one, it would be so I could play uncharted. And maybe Gran Turismo.

jackcrow

Dec 19, 2011
Following are some best PS3 games:
1. Cars : race o rama.
2. La haut of pixar.
3. Uncharted 1 and 2.
4. Terminator salvation.
5. Hannah Montana.

zinmodee

Jan 9, 2012
The best PS3 games are God of War III, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Dead Space 2, Gran Turismo 5, Bioshock 2 and Bulletstorm.

ryanbrian

Feb 3, 2012
USA
My favourite PS3 games are: Battlefield: Bad Company 2, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Red Dead Redemption, Sports Champions, Metal Gear . These all are my favourite PS3 games and what about you.

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
OMG so many trust me why ar epeople only naming like 5 come on there are loads. off the top of my head. The orange box, burn out pardise, gta iv and the add on pack, bio shock 1 and 2, god of war, oblivion, skyrim, batman arkham asylam and city, ssx 3, rage, metal gear guns of the partroits, boardlands, teeken 6 or 5, pro evoluation soccor 2012, uncrated 1,2 and 3 , some of the ratet and clak games are good, playstation move sports champions, wipout hd, red dead redemption and the undead nightmare, grand turisom 5, and the prolodge is good too, skate serise, tony hawks, tna game, farcry, fear serise, heavy rain , final fansty 13 so many more

kethrindesouza

Apr 13, 2012
Denmark
PS3 is best and my favorite gaming console that was created by Sony. I daily play PS3 games. According to me Grand Theft Auto IV, LittleBigPlanet 2, atman: Arkham Asylum, Infamous 2, Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain etc are best PS3 games.

johnymorgans

Apr 19, 2012
USA-Georgia
PlayStation 3 is one of the best gaming console developed by sony. Few of the best ps3 games are LittleBigPlanet, Grand Theft Auto IV, Infamous,Uncharted 1 and 2., Terminator salvation, Hannah Montana etc .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here