Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best PS3 games?

xaviers67

Apr 10, 2011
Hi,

We shall be examining the top three PS3 games scheduled for release on the PlayStation 3 console or downloadable from the PSN network in 2011. We shall also be highlighting if these titles are PS3 exclusive and compatible with the PS3 Move Controller.

1. Dead Space 2: Dead Space 2 is a hardcore sci-fi horror title. The sequel witnesses the return of astro engineer Isaac Clarke who has landed slap bang in another alien territory called the Sprawl. Isaac must now contend with this new wave of aliens. The video game is due to be released on the 25th of January in the US and 28th of January in the UK. Dead Space 2 will be limited edition and will come packaged with Dead Space: Extraction as a PlayStation Move game title.

2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Bethesda is promising a brand new engine for this latest installment of the game. The story line for this sequel appears to be a continuation of the previous series and will involve gamers playing the role of the last dragonborn in the race to save mankind from the hands of the dragons. We cannot confirm at this stage if this rpg series will be compatible with the PS3 Move.

3. Deus Ex:Human Revolution: This action RGP game is promising to be a hit following a less well received prequel. Deus Ex:Human Revolution centres around a cybernetically augmented man Adam Jensen who battles against other androidy types in a multiple plot conspiracy. The game is scheduled to be released in April 2011.

willstorson

Apr 19, 2011
These are my best PS3 games.
1. Night Night Round 4
2. Cod: WAW
3. Motorstorm
4. Metal Gear.

stevejuriburg

Apr 29, 2011
These are the best PS3 games.
1. God Of War 3
2. Call Of Duty: Black Ops
3. Medal of Honour
4. Uncharted: Among Thieves.

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
My favourite PS3 games are.
1. Mafia II
2. God of War 2
3. Batman: Arkham Asylum
4. Grand Theft Auto 4.

billyjordon

Aug 24, 2011
Best PS3 games are Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Infamous 2 and Batman: Arkham City.

gerryfilanfoph

Sep 15, 2011
The best PS3 games are define as belows:

-Bioshock
-Far Cry 2
-Killzone 2
-Metal Gear
-Red Dead Redemption
-God of War 3

piterwilliomes

Sep 21, 2011
The story line for this result seems to be a continuation of the previous series and involve the actors play the role that children last dragon in the race to save mankind from the hands of dragons. We can not confirm at this stage if this RPG series will be compatible with the PS3 Move.

rehanwatson

Sep 21, 2011
Some best PS3 games are Blur, Enslaved, Just Cause 2, Heavy Rain, God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII are ModNation Racers.

Miguel124

Oct 5, 2011
For me the best games is 2k12 because all legend of basketball is there specially MJ, Magic and Bird.,

amerykeegen

Oct 7, 2011
The PlayStation 3 also shined this year at the exclusive launch department. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and solidified the console as a legitimate platform. Some of the best PlayStation 3 games as God of War III (PlayStation 3), Red Dead Redemption (PlayStation 3), ModNation Racers (PlayStation 3), Among Thieves (PlayStation 3), etc.

michealkaan

Oct 11, 2011
The Play-station 3 also shined this year at the exclusive launch department.There are very good games available for PS3 which are favourite of mine they are Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Call of duty Black Ops and Metal Gear.

eldredbucknor

Oct 12, 2011
According to me the best PS3 games are: Mass Effect 2, FIFA Soccer 12, MLB 11: The Show, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dead Space 2, DiRT 3, God of War Origins Collection and Killzone 3.

arnoldschwas

Oct 12, 2011
These are My favorite PS3 Games :
1. Final Fantasy XIII
2. God of War 3
3. Heavy Rain
4. The Last Guardian
5. Gran Turismo 5
6. Army of Two: The 40th Day
7. MLB 10: The Show

seneritasmith

Oct 15, 2011
PlayStation 3 shone this year in the Department of exclusive launch. Games like Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and solidified the console as a legitimate platform.

denialferrari

Oct 21, 2011
The plot of this result seems to be a continuation of the previous series and the actors play with the children that the race last dragon to save humanity in the hands of the dragons. We can not confirm at this stage, if this role-playing game series is compatible with Move PS3.

jasperhomes

Oct 21, 2011
These are some of my best PS3 games

Killzone 2,
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World,
Red Dead Redemption,
God of War 32

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here