Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The Hollybush Inn at Denford. the-hollybush-inn-denford.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The thread title says Post a picture of your local, [MENTION=12643]The Birdman[/MENTION] has been on a pub crawl. :lolol:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
you sure? looks like a Garden Centre to me

At The Tawny Owl we take drinks very seriously and have something for every occasion.

If you’re just popping in for a quick pint, our bar area is the place for you. You’ll find Doom Bar plus an array of lagers, ciders and local ales on our hand pulls. Stuck for choice? Just ask for a sample.

If the sun’s out, why not set yourself up in our outside area. We’ve a whole host of fabulous British gins just waiting for you to try. Plus delicious soft drinks, softails and low and no alcohol products if you’re designated driver for the day.

If you’re after a bite to eat too, we’ve a great selection of red, white, rose and sparkling wines that pair perfectly with our menus. Scroll down for our full wine list and drinks menu, or explore the sections below to discover some of our favourites…

https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/north-east/thetawnyowldarlington

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
This looks like The Pub in that other thread?

Ha, no i've been hunting that other pub on loads of sites, believe me if it was I would have let you all know about it!!!!! This is the grotty looking White Mill nr my house in West Wales, but beer and food good.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The thread title says Post a picture of your local, [MENTION=12643]The Birdman[/MENTION] has been on a pub crawl. :lolol:

Going down memory lane another lost pub vine Irish bar which we would stop at before we played Luton and our coach driver got pissed and we had to walk to the ground we also stop on the way back south after games up north.image.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

Funny enough most of these pubs over the years I spent a lot of time in them don't forget my age and a started drinking in these pubs from 1970 also home games we used to drink in the exchange in hove.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
At The Tawny Owl we take drinks very seriously and have something for every occasion.

If you’re just popping in for a quick pint, our bar area is the place for you. You’ll find Doom Bar plus an array of lagers, ciders and local ales on our hand pulls. Stuck for choice? Just ask for a sample.

If the sun’s out, why not set yourself up in our outside area. We’ve a whole host of fabulous British gins just waiting for you to try. Plus delicious soft drinks, softails and low and no alcohol products if you’re designated driver for the day.

If you’re after a bite to eat too, we’ve a great selection of red, white, rose and sparkling wines that pair perfectly with our menus. Scroll down for our full wine list and drinks menu, or explore the sections below to discover some of our favourites…

https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/north-east/thetawnyowldarlington

we're all doomed then

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here