Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - We ONLY went and did it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done to EVERYONE involved with the REMF. Over the 8 years this fund has thanks to a huge extent to NSC done fantastic things.

The fund goes from strength to strength and to be recognised as Sussex Charity of the Year is a superb accolade.

There is a full report in the Argus on Saturday.

Gareth, I'm really pleased for you. Sure, it's a team effort but there's one bloke who's kept it all going and that's you. You must be so proud.

Take a bow, son. Take a bow.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Congratulations to all involved, somebody should be on to Soccer AM about this to show that there is only a tiny minority of football supporters who are mindless loonies.

Well Done. :clap:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Congratulations to all involved and especially to you US. Top work. Also special mention for LB's hair which appears to be trying to escape from his head in the last picture.

Gareth, I'm really pleased for you. Sure, it's a team effort but there's one bloke who's kept it all going and that's you. You must be so proud.

My thoughts as well - very well done Gareth (you miserable git).

Sorry I forgot about the company sponsorship for the REMF game as last year but have been busy with the "project"; we will send you a cheque in the next week of so.

Fantastic news! Well done to everyone involved, especially the organisers but also the hundreds of people who may not have done anything specific to help (like me) except to chuck in the odd quid or so from time to time.

Sometimes our supporters piss me off with all their moaning but sometimes they make me very proud to be a Seagull :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I'll go along with that. Not always seen eye to eye with you Gareth, but your dedication to the cause has been very impressive. Well done fella. :clap:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Many many congrats US, and to TLO, Woodingdean Gull, Mendoza, Roz, and all the others who have done the work in making the REMF a success and keep going, it could so easily just stagnate or disappear through lack of enthusiasm. It is testament to all those who have given up their time, organised the events, made the phone calls, that have allowed REMF to raise an astonishing amount of money. And let's not forget one abiding memory, and one huge boost to the coffers, from this years events.............

Attachments

• P1020558 (Large) (Small).JPG
    P1020558 (Large) (Small).JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 245

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Congratulations REMF - a more than deserved award after so many deserved nominations. On behalf of the boys of DaSH Under 11's, thank you for your continued support. Within the junior football, we also try to give them a sense of community, charity and self esteem. They are friends, team-mates and winners and your support has made it possible.

Thank you again, and a HUGE congratulations from DaSH JFC.

Attachments

• 100_1012asmall.jpg
    100_1012asmall.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 329

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here