Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The usual fantastic coverage from the excuse for a newspaper that is the Argus.
It's their own awards and you cannot tell from the article who is involved with which award, just a list of awards, pictures of people, who are they what have they to do with the achheivements.
If we didn't have Roz's pictures to look at we wouldn't know very much about REMF, or any of the other winners, what it does who is involved etc.
I know that most of the people involved with REMF at the ceremony are shy and retiring types, but the Argus appears to have missed snapping any of them.
End of rant. Well done Gareth and everyone involved. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't forget there is the memorabilia below still for sale.

REMF 8 DVD - A professionally made DVD by Alphabronx where you can relive the superb 4-4 game and Peter Wards penalty. Order from The Large One.

Peter Ward signed photo montage of his record breaking goalscoring season 1976/1977. £ 10 plus £ 2 p&p. Order from me. Only 24 available - 50% goes to REMF.

Peter Ward signed t shirt with a photos of Ward on the front and Ward 8 on the back. £ 15 plus £ 3 p&p. order from me. Only 10 available - 50% goes to REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't forget there is the memorabilia below still for sale.

REMF 8 DVD - A professionally made DVD by Alphabronx where you can relive the superb 4-4 game and Peter Wards penalty. Order from The Large One. £ 10 plus £ 2 p&p - all proceeds goes to REMF.

Peter Ward signed photo montage of his record breaking goalscoring season 1976/1977. £ 10 plus £ 2 p&p. Order from me. Only 24 available - 50% goes to REMF.

Peter Ward signed t shirt with a photos of Ward on the front and Ward 8 on the back. £ 15 plus £ 3 p&p. order from me. Only 10 available - 50% goes to REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have today received a letter from BHAFC which I wanted to share with everyone as its for everyone basically.

Dear Gareth

On behalf of the Board I would like to congratulate you and your colleagues on being awarded the " Charity of the Year " at the Argus Awards Evening on 27th August 2009.

The untimely and tragic death of Robert Eaton in the terrorist attacks in New York on 11/9/01 has resulted in a fund that has provided support and resources for underpriviledged children both at home and abroad, who otherwise would not have been able to participate in an activity which we all take for granted.

Your support for the Seagulls Specials is also very much appreciated and I know that everyone involved with the project in extremely grateful to you all.

The efforts that supporters of both the Albion and Crystal Palace have put into the annual charity match is well documented and it is tremendous to see that historically staunch rivals can work as a team to raise money for such a worthwhile cause.

Once again, very many congratulations on your award, it is very well desrved and a credit to you all.

Kind regards.

Ken Brown
Managing Director

c.c Tony Bloom, Chairman

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have today received a letter from BHAFC which I wanted to share with everyone as its for everyone basically.

Dear Gareth

On behalf of the Board I would like to congratulate you and your colleagues on being awarded the " Charity of the Year " at the Argus Awards Evening on 27th August 2009.

The untimely and tragic death of Robert Eaton in the terrorist attacks in New York on 11/9/01 has resulted in a fund that has provided support and resources for underpriviledged children both at home and abroad, who otherwise would not have been able to participate in an activity which we all take for granted.

Your support for the Seagulls Specials is also very much appreciated and I know that everyone involved with the project in extremely grateful to you all.

The efforts that supporters of both the Albion and Crystal Palace have put into the annual charity match is well documented and it is tremendous to see that historically staunch rivals can work as a team to raise money for such a worthwhile cause.

Once again, very many congratulations on your award, it is very well deserved and a credit to you all.

Kind regards.

Ken Brown
Managing Director

c.c Tony Bloom, Chairman

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BHAFC have been tremedously supportive of the fund since day 1. Dick Knight has been informed as well and is delighted.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Dear Gareth

Your support for the Seagulls Specials is also very much appreciated and I know that everyone involved with the project is extremely grateful to you all.

Once again, very many congratulations on your award, it is very well deserved and a credit to you all.

Kind regards.

Ken Brown
Managing Director

c.c Tony Bloom, Chairman

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is there an echo?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003