Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am reliably informed a Steam Train will travel back threw Hove and Preston Park..

D

Deleted User X18H

...this evening about 8pm.

If any one is interested. Hove Born & Bred Junior may be allowed so stay up and go down the station and see it depending on how much supper he eats!

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes I know through!!! Its my American Spell Check device or something like that!

D

Deleted User X18H

Mrs HB&B heard it go through this morning and rang me as I walking to Henry's Funeral we thought it might be connected but obviously not!

as a lover of steam trains, i have now penned in its water stop at Worthing, as the last time it came through it was dark and the pictures taken of it were bad

NSC comes up with the goods again, good show!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
And coming back to London via the line at the bottom of my garden no less.. :thumbsup:
9.43, bit late for my boys unfortunatley.. :(

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's going between Hove and Preston Park? So if I stand on the bridge at Burton Walk, just outside Hove station, it will pass underneath? Awesome.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is that what it's technically called?! Cracking view of the tracks there. I stood up there one day when skiving at work and a bizarre train passed underneath, cleaning the tracks I think.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is that what it's technically called?! Cracking view of the tracks there. I stood up there one day when skiving at work and a bizarre train passed underneath, cleaning the tracks I think.

No but thats where I'm going

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Where is that? Is it by Burton Villas? Do you know the bridge I'm talking about? It's a brilliant vantage point to see the trains passing beneath.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah I Know where you mean along from Montefiore Road round the back of Old Shoreham Road!

Wilbury Crescent way!

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yeah that's the one. If it were a little wider and had a bench, it would have been perfection for me! :lol: Ah, memories.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Arthur and I just went down to Shoreham station to see it, amazing piece of machinery! Arthur thought it was magwificent!

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
awww cant you let em off tonight, steam trains rock!!

They do, and if i thought my 2.5 YO would be able to settle down remotley swiftly afterwards, then i would...but i know he wont...so he can't...but i might video it instead..or is that sad..:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here