Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More so than you with your sense of humour by pass where it is ok for you to take the p..s out of others but they must not respond.
    My sense of humour bypass is my concern, and sadly it appears to be working today. I'm feeling like shite at present.

Timmy, on the other hand, is a complete bell-end.
    The Albion Roar on Twitter
    New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Michelle Keeper will have his testimonial match against World Soccer League Superstars Man City at Falmer. It will also be the first game at said venue. Season ticket holders this year, who also have a stub for the Carling Cup second leg will get priority tickets. Kanchelskis will NOT be playing, Paul Ifill however, will.
      "This is why events unnerve me"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Large One View Post
      And this announcement has been made by the club where?
      20:58: Havant have started this half the stronger and Michel Kuipers has been forced into a couple of early demonstrations of his goalkeeping prowess in this, his testimonial year. Great save from the feet of Manny Williams.

Ha ha, ha ha. Alan doesn't know everything.
      Forever a DAFT Bint
      Abort, retry, fail Barrel of Fun's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Please give Chappers a testimonial and does Malcolm Stuart qualify?
      You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
      20:58: Havant have started this half the stronger and Michel Kuipers has been forced into a couple of early demonstrations of his goalkeeping prowess in this, his testimonial year. Great save from the feet of Manny Williams.

Ha ha, ha ha. Alan doesn't know everything.

So that's the first public indication from anyone associated with the club that he's getting a testimonial, and so the reason for posting that was...? Cause it's baffling me.
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm
      What?

0 Not allowed!

So that's the first public indication from anyone associated with the club that he's getting a testimonial, and so the reason for posting that was...? Cause it's baffling me.
      Or perhaps, just perhaps, that isn't the first public indication from anyone associated with the club, and you simply didn't know. So you decided to shout down anyone who dared to suggest differently to you, especially if they were people that you don't have time for. It really doesn't help to give off the impression that you have the inside track all the time, when there are plenty of people on here that actually do know stuff from time to time and know that you're winging it.

I'm guessing this means you haven't been invited on to Kuipers Testamonial Committee?
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      and his testimonial will be against... HULL

he played his first 90 minuets against them and he also played on loan, there a prem club (for now) and there to shit to have any better friendlies

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kylies Stunt Arse View Post
      Or perhaps, just perhaps, that isn't the first public indication from anyone associated with the club, and you simply didn't know. So you decided to shout down anyone who dared to suggest differently to you, especially if they were people that you don't have time for. It really doesn't help to give off the impression that you have the inside track all the time, when there are plenty of people on here that actually do know stuff from time to time and know that you're winging it.

I'm guessing this means you haven't been invited on to Kuipers Testamonial Committee?
      Oh for **** sake.

Did I say Kuipers ISN'T getting a testimonial? This year or next year? No.

I people think I give off the impression that I know what's what, it's more that they put two and two together and come up with what they like. Like in this instance.

So we've now got Timmy AND Kay (what a lovely combination) both saying 'ooh, Alan doesn't know everything' when at no time did I say I did. All I am saying is I am repeating what Martin Perry once said, which was the testimonials are at the discretion of the club.

Above and beyond that, I'm having to defend a ****ing STUPID insinuation, which has no basis apart from being needlessly snidey, and is pissing me off.

OF COURSE I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING. In fact, I hardly know anything...

Jesus wept.

0 Not allowed!
      ... All I am saying is I am repeating what Martin Perry once said, which was the testimonials are at the discretion of the club ...
      If we are going in for "repeating what Martin Perry once said", can I chip in with a conversation I overheard in the Withdean car park at the end of Kerry Mayo's testimonial?

Fan - "Gary Hart's testimonial will be next, when he's done his ten years"

MP - "Is that how these things work? I never knew that"

I always got the impression that testimonials were granted when Ian Hart blurted something out on Southern Counties Radio.
      не съгласявам се!

What if there were no hypothetical questions?
      hove born&bred

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kylies Stunt Arse View Post

No but he's booked him a £6.95 two course special at Donatello's