Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 8 DVD - Now in stock *DETAILS HERE*

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have finally taken delivery of the DVDs highlighting this year's exciting REMF match. Apologies for the delay.

DVD cover09.jpg

There are around 30 minutes of highlights, including the ubiquitous penalty shoot-out. The footage, from a variety of camera angles, is excellent, although a little weird without any commentary.

So why not re-live the drama of that chilly evening in May at The Dripping Pan, all the while raising more money for REMF, and order yourself a copy? Cost is £10 if you collect from me, or £11.75 if you want it posted. All proceeds go to REMF.

To do so, PM me your name and email address, and I'll send you order details.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have finally taken delivery of the DVDs highlighting this year's exciting REMF match. Apologies for the delay.

View attachment 11254

There are around 30 minutes of highlights, including the ubiquitous penalty shoot-out. The footage, from a variety of camera angles, is excellent, although a little weird without any commentary.

So why not re-live the drama of that chilly evening in May at The Dripping Pan, all the while raising more money for REMF, and order yourself a copy? Cost is £10 if you collect from me, or £11.75 if you want it posted. All proceeds go to REMF.

To do so, PM me your name and email address, and I'll send you order details.

Great front cover tlo, which NSCer is that in the Albion strip?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As long as it caught your diving header, six INCHES wide of OUR top corner...

How many ANGLES does it show the WINNING penalty from, just out of interest, like...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al

I got the money for the order you gave. I also sent you the 2 other orders I got. Put me down for one and I dare say Wardy will want one.

I did a post on the CPFC and sent Kevin Risby an e mail but so far Zip.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I won't buy it until I see Speilberg's review

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have now watched this, and here is my review of sorts

First of all, thanks to those at Alphabronx for doing this, it is something I never thought I would see on the back of a game i played in. Great camera work, editting and very professionally put together.

The main gantry camera is a little blurry, but the other 2 main camera angles are brilliant. About half an hour of match highlights, and the penalty shoot out in full. Sound is a bit poor, but it is not an issue.
A couple of extras on the DVD too.

Great match footage, great crowd footage too.

The game seemed much slower on DVD than the hectic feeling of playing in the match itself

My observations after watching the match highlights
- why does the stand behind the goal suddenly look twice as full when it gets dark
- Why do I look stupid when I run
- What a goal Palace's 2nd goal is, and in all three angles
- Barrett was everywhere (dont remember that in the game)
- Morris had a MARE of a game
- Snoobs looks even younger than ever
- Jaz looks very ANGRY
- Will Pete ever get near saving a penalty?
- Why the racist noises after my goal
- Jenkins sprints in from miles for both free kicks shown on the footage.
- Huffer harping on about cramp
- Wardy's still got it

Overall, my score is 8.7

Now buy one, only £10. I've paid mine, and it would be nice if you buy yours x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here