Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New ticket office number.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Great !!! I finally get a fecking mobile on contract and new home phone provider, and one not so insignificant benefit was going to be free calls when on endless hold for my Albion tickets throughout the coming season, and now they go and change it to an 0845 ! :rant:

Beware.

Jul 7, 2003
Great !!! I finally get a fecking mobile on contract and new home phone provider, and one not so insignificant benefit was going to be free calls when on endless hold for my Albion tickets throughout the coming season, and now they go and change it to an 0845 ! :rant:

Beware.

Strange decision by the club as many organisations are moving to 0345 numbers which are included in free call packages. The 0345 numbers would cost the club a very small amount per call but that would all be wrapped up in the booking charges.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested to the club ages ago that should adopt the 0870 numbers as they would make a minimal amount of profit on each call but so small that supporters wouldnt complain but it would add up. The answer I got was they didnt think the fans would like it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well if they insist on not taking phone bookings for away games again, as it looks like I'll be doing even more postal apps for them this season, I may as well book all the home games this way too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I suggested to the club ages ago that should adopt the 0870 numbers as they would make a minimal amount of profit on each call but so small that supporters wouldnt complain but it would add up. The answer I got was they didnt think the fans would like it.

And they were right. I f***ing hate all of these non-geographic numbers companies hide behind-especially when the bastards have a robot answering system that drags each call out to 2 or 3 minutes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And they were right. I f***ing hate all of these non-geographic numbers companies hide behind-especially when the bastards have a robot answering system that drags each call out to 2 or 3 minutes.

2 or 3 minutes ! ?........and the rest !!! :rant:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My view was that the time spent on the phone would have earnt them some money which I wouldnt have begrudged and would have considered it as my little bit towards helping keep us solvent that I wouldnt have noticed or missed.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
*sigh* atleast i can trust the internet... you CAN reserve your tickets online if you have a ST right? right?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here