Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopefully the begining of the end?

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Thatcher feeling well after treatment for broken arm

Baroness Thatcher was in "good spirits" yesterday in the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, where she is being treated after breaking her arm in a fall. Her son, Mark Thatcher, said after visiting her: "She was in very good order and had a bit of mischief about her."

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
could do with her back to sort out labour's mess AGAIN

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If anyone deserves to die, it is Thatcher. Never mind those phoney leaders who tried their best and were thinking of the people - Hitler, Stalin and Pot spring to mind. :thud:

On the assumption it wasn't sarcasum then what a twat. I despise Tony Blair but I'm a little more mature than to wish death on him !

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
smashed the NUM, and made UK wake up that mining in its guise at the time was dead in the water, as was the UK Car Industry

Coal was cheaper to import from Australia than purchase from UK pits

Ofcourse with towns built on one industry it was a knive through the heart of those communities, and a bitter pill to swallow which the South will never really know

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
As someone who has met Mrs Thatcher and spent 20 minutes talking to her I wish her well. She was a very charming lady and was desperately trying to put power back to individuals rather than the state. Her hatred of trade unions was because she thought they had stopped looking after the workers and believed they were the government. In the end she was ill served by her ministers and lackeys who did not have the balls to say, Maggie you have lost the plot. Rather like the current lot around Gordon Brown.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Finest leader for some time, god bless her

1066gull

If anyone deserves to die, it is Thatcher. Never mind those phoney leaders who tried their best and were thinking of the people - Hitler, Stalin and Pot spring to mind. :thud:

Whoa man! What the hell has got in to you?

I would never wish death on anyone, that is completely and utterly despicable. From someone I also respected a few years ago, I expect better from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here