23. Sams Dad
24. Bailers
25. NMH

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can people PM me and let me know

1. Their name and address ( if local I can deliver )
2. How they want to pay

I will endeavour to get all the items sent out this week.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For all those who have sent a PM thanks. For those who have not please do so. I will start dispatching the items next week. Sorry but I have had a few personal aggro's and have been busy working and tying up REMF loose ends. You will get your limited edition signed items fear not.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Any update on this?

I PMed my address, but haven't heard anything since with regard to payment details or anything else. From speaking to others who have shown an interest in the items, they haven't heard anything either.

US?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Any update on this?

I PMed my address, but haven't heard anything since with regard to payment details or anything else. From speaking to others who have shown an interest in the items, they haven't heard anything either.

US?

Ditto, don't think I require 2 now. One was for my old mans birthday which was last week.

US has obviously been pissing his pants over that singing manatee too much to get his finger out of his arse.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apologies guys. I was waiting for all the people to contact me with their details and send them out over 1 day. I can send the items for the people who have responded to me this week. I also have not had any transport for a week as my car died and am trying to prevent my house being re possessed due to no business so bear with me :)

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Apologies guys. I was waiting for all the people to contact me with their details and send them out over 1 day. I can send the items for the people who have responded to me this week. I also have not had any transport for a week as my car died and am trying to prevent my house being re possessed due to no business so bear with me :)

Thanks for this US, let me have payment details please,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No worries just comments like Arthur's just piss me off. No need for it. To be honest £ 10 a signed photo is a steal as I could have got £ 30 each probably so if people want to drop out like Arthur I am sure I can re sell it. Also its only been 2 weeks not months and I have about 30 different people to get details for and then arrange delivery and payment so just cut me a bit of slack if poss.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No worries just comments like Arthur's just piss me off. No need for it. To be honest £ 10 a signed photo is a steal as I could have got £ 30 each probably so if people want to drop out like Arthur I am sure I can re sell it. Also its only been 2 weeks not months and I have about 30 different people to get details for and then arrange delivery and payment so just cut me a bit of slack if poss.

This thread was started on the 12th April which by my maths it's 3 weeks not 2. If you were having problems which were preventing you from getting things sent out how hard would it have been to post something on here? Or reply to a PM? You've posted enough drivel about Britain Has "Talent". If you are unemployed then surely you should have plenty of spare time on your hands to get things arranged?

As I said one of the pics I wanted was for my father's birthday which was last week. Bit pointless now isn't it! If it's such a "steal" as you point out then you won't have any problem shifting it.

You have my details, if/when you get round to wanting some money off me drop me a line and I'll sort it out. Hopefully it won't take me 3 weeks to find my cheque book.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread was started on the 12th April which by my maths it's 3 weeks not 2. If you were having problems which were preventing you from getting things sent out how hard would it have been to post something on here? Or reply to a PM? You've posted enough drivel about Britain Has "Talent". If you are unemployed then surely you should have plenty of spare time on your hands to get things arranged?

As I said one of the pics I wanted was for my father's birthday which was last week. Bit pointless now isn't it! If it's such a "steal" as you point out then you won't have any problem shifting it.

You have my details, if/when you get round to wanting some money off me drop me a line and I'll sort it out. Hopefully it won't take me 3 weeks to find my cheque book.

I will bite my tongue on this as I am representing the REMF with this. But firstly NO the thread started on 12th MAY not 12th APRIL. They final orders were taken and its been about 2 weeks. I have asked the people to PM me their delivery details of which about 10 people have. I then planned to dispatch all the orders in a 1 day period.

Now maybe if you sent me a PM saying it was for your Dad's birthday I could have done something but to my knowledge you did not and I am not a mind reader. Anway a belated photo will still be a great suprise I would have thought.

I am not unemployed I am self employed in a very tough business and have had a big problem and expense with my car.

You really are a very unpleasant person. Do you still want the photo, if not no problem.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I will bite my tongue on this as I am representing the REMF with this. But firstly NO the thread started on 12th MAY not 12th APRIL. They final orders were taken and its been about 2 weeks. I have asked the people to PM me their delivery details of which about 10 people have. I then planned to dispatch all the orders in a 1 day period.

Right, now how hard was that to say? Or how hard would it have replied to one of the PM's I sent?

I am not unemployed I am self employed in a very tough business

Join the club, you're not the only one struggling at the moment. It's just I and no doubt many others choose to do something about it other than crying about it on here. If you treat your customers like you have treated the folk here, is it any wonder you haven't got any work?

You really are a very unpleasant person.

No I'm not, just don't give a flying f*** about your life story.

Do you still want the photo, if not no problem.

Christ on a bike! I've said twice I do, but forget it. The chances of me getting one of these photos is as likely as me riding the winner of the derby on Saturday.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Arthur will get a photo this week. No more need to continue the binfestry.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
These are the orders

T Shirts

1. Mr Blobby
2. Cullip 4
3. Walt Jabsco
4. Simon Morgan
5. Sams Dad
6. BOF
7. Were the Stripes
8. Horsham Gull

Photos

1. Mr Blobby
2. Arthur x 2 - details given
4. Frutos - details given
5. Mr Sheen - details given
6. Scooter 1 - details given
7. Moshe Gariana x 2
9. Cullip 4
10. Walt Jabsco x 2
12. C1 BHA - details given
13. The Auditor - details given
14. Horsham Gull
15. Gritt 23
16. Bakesy - details given
17. Seagullslljimlim
18. Seasider - details given
19. Happy Seagull
20. The Complete Badger
21. Tom Boy
22. Padders
23. Sams Dad
24. Bailers - details given
25. NMH

9 people have provided their details and the photo will be sent this week. All others please PM me with your address details asap.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
This is the photo montage, obviously it wont have "To Brett" on yours, I think I remember him writing "best wishes, Peter Ward" on all of them

It is A4, glossy paper with the photos on it

Its a poor pic taken by me on my phone, but you get the gist

n641880531_6860466_777471.jpg

There was a thread a while back questioning whether or not we had a solid blue bukta change shirt in the late 70's...there's yer answer

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
These are the orders

T Shirts

1. Mr Blobby
2. Cullip 4
3. Walt Jabsco
4. Simon Morgan
5. Sams Dad
6. BOF
7. Were the Stripes
8. Horsham Gull

Photos

1. Mr Blobby
2. Arthur x 2 - details given
4. Frutos - details given
5. Mr Sheen - details given
6. Scooter 1 - details given
7. Moshe Gariana x 2
9. Cullip 4
10. Walt Jabsco x 2
12. C1 BHA - details given
13. The Auditor - details given
14. Horsham Gull
15. Gritt 23
16. Bakesy - details given
17. Seagullslljimlim
18. Seasider - details given
19. Happy Seagull
20. The Complete Badger
21. Tom Boy
22. Padders
23. Sams Dad
24. Bailers - details given
25. NMH

9 people have provided their details and the photo will be sent this week. All others please PM me with your address details asap.
I have P.M.d you twice asking where I should send the cheque, but you haven't replied.
BTW- I only ordered the T-shirt ,not the photo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here