Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remf

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
Wow! what a game.

Who was that keeper that kept them in the game? He made himself big and kept it out!! brilliant but got subed off before penaltys i was dissapointed!!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Wow! what a game.

Who was that keeper that kept them in the game? He made himself big and kept it out!! brilliant but got subed off before penaltys i was dissapointed!!

yeah guy called elfie took over ,, not very good im afraid !!!:nono:

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
He was a very good keeper, and he saved it for REMF with out that save the team would of lost. I gave him a big clap well done to the kid

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
He was a very good keeper, and he saved it for REMF with out that save the team would of lost. I gave him a big clap well done to the kid

Without him they probably wouldn't have conceeded direct from a corner to be fair. Well done everyone though, including that sub keeper who kept his head up and made some good claims after

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't have a go at him!!! ??? For crying out loud, that's harsh. They all played their part tonight, it's a team game and the keeper did well on the whole, he was unlucky with their 2nd goal and that from the corner, these things happen. He can proud of his contribution to his team drawing the game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I felt sorry for the Palace goalie. He seemed to be getting a lot of stick about his height !..

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Both teams were warming up so long before the delayed kick of they must have been knackered.
Palace also get the award for the fattest player ( it wasn't P. Ward ) and the shortest goalie. The MOM was the guy that missed his penalty. :clap:
Marvellous scenes. Brilliant job all round, well done. :thumbsup:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To blame the sub goalie is VERY unfair!!

He wasnt supposed to play untill the second half but got thrown in because of an injury and I thaught he was very unlucky with 2 great goals within the first 10mins of being on the pitch!

He made a great save at 4-3 that would have lost us the game if it had gone in!

Well played Nick! :thumbsup:

zig

Jul 8, 2003
Thought he did a tremendous job, considering he wasn't first choice goalie. That edge of the box claim definitely kept us in the game & his confidence grew throughout.

Well played son, take a bow :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone who has seen Nick play in teh warm-up games will tell you he has been outstanding. Conceding 2 within a few mins of coming on isn't great for any keeper's confidence, but he came back well at the end and made the save which kept us in it.

Nick = :thumbsup:

And, as a post-script, he won Wardy's shirt in the draw on Saturday. Wardy was delighted for him, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here