i kind of believe in GHOSTS

do YOU believe in them?

ghost-towel-11234411391.jpg

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We have one in our house, she is called (Rose)Marie, we often hear her walking around, especially upstairs. Also has a habit of adjusting the pictures on the walls, especially the Victorian nude, don't think she approves.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
yep (ish)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Saw one in Stanmer Park, didn't relise I had till it just vanished whilst in mid coversation, I only looked away for a second and I was in the middle of the big grassy bit and could see for at least 500m in all directions:ohmy:
We were in a rental before we moved into our current house and my youngest used to talk to a boy of about 8 years old in her room at night, she said he was friendly enough. We moved her to a different room so she could sleep and that night all the contents of the base cupboards in the kitchen were put in the middle of the floor, no one heard a sound.
My daughter insisted on going back to the room as she was not scared at all and all was well again. We stayed there for about 18 months, but on our last night there was a lot of banging of doors etc.
My Mrs thinks he was pleased to have 3 other kids about the place and didn't what us to leave,:ohmy::ohmy:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yes I do. Never seen one myself but some very close family members have.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Saw one in Stanmer Park, didn't relise I had till it just vanished whilst in mid coversation, I only looked away for a second and I was in the middle of the big grassy bit and could see for at least 500m in all directions:ohmy:
We were in a rental before we moved into our current house and my youngest used to talk to a boy of about 8 years old in her room at night, she said he was friendly enough. We moved her to a different room so she could sleep and that night all the contents of the base cupboards in the kitchen were put in the middle of the floor, no one heard a sound.
My daughter insisted on going back to the room as she was not scared at all and all was well again. We stayed there for about 18 months, but on our last night there was a lot of banging of doors etc.
My Mrs thinks he was pleased to have 3 other kids about the place and didn't what us to leave,:ohmy::ohmy:

Outstanding fella.

I saw one in Stamner Park too!, not in the open but in the wooded part. With my ex and her dog when we saw a tall man on the path ahead wearing what looked like a long coat and tall boots. he had a heavy moustache and sideburns (it was dusk so colours etc. difficult to differentiate, but were dark) and was standing approx 60 metres ahead of us..whilst we were walking towards him he suddenly blinked from view only to reappear almost simultaneously about 20 metres from the path but closer to us.

We literally ran terrified from the woods. Absolutely incredible sense of dread around him. The dog would never go back there again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That wasn't a ghost, more like Russell Brand out for a stroll.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm sure that spirits can appear just about anywhere although we have always lived in older houses where I'm sure they linger,we live in a house thats 160 years old and I'm sure there is something about.
We both see cats that are not ours out of the corner of the eye and there are one or two places that not one of our 6 cats will go, and on the subject of Stanmer park we have spent many hours there and it is a very spooky place at any time(it is the place I want my ashes spread if they will not do it at the Falmer stadium) as both are very close to my heart.
they are I'm sure just echo's of the past.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Outstanding fella.

I saw one in Stamner Park too!, not in the open but in the wooded part. With my ex and her dog when we saw a tall man on the path ahead wearing what looked like a long coat and tall boots. he had a heavy moustache and sideburns (it was dusk so colours etc. difficult to differentiate, but were dark) and was standing approx 60 metres ahead of us..whilst we were walking towards him he suddenly blinked from view only to reappear almost simultaneously about 20 metres from the path but closer to us.

We literally ran terrified from the woods. Absolutely incredible sense of dread around him. The dog would never go back there again.

The bloke I saw didn't really look out of the ordinary, I remember him being a bit out of breath and he asked me the time, I looked at my watch and when I looked back he was gone. I really can't think of an explaination, I am usually a sceptic, but as I could see for a long distance and it was the middle of the afternoon where could he have gone? and yes I was sober.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The bloke I saw didn't really look out of the ordinary, I remember him being a bit out of breath and he asked me the time, I looked at my watch and when I looked back he was gone. I really can't think of an explaination, I am usually a sceptic, but as I could see for a long distance and it was the middle of the afternoon where could he have gone? and yes I was sober.

In a way thats even more disturbing than mine.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

My mum, who is a greta believer, says I spoke to a little girl when I was a child. Have particiaped in an exorcism and could swear that there was a ghost in my room as a child (13, Belgrave Place, if anyone wants to check)

Let's be honest... Suussex is VERY HAUNTED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here