Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 2009 - what it's all about, how you can help and links to everything else

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Sorry US, there is just no way i can make it! In 2 years of so i will be there cheering you lot on and have a few beers.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Well played lads, great night and a superb game with a great comback and some cracking goals. Well done to all concered, was great to see Wardy playing (even if the Palace boys did seem to go in rather hard on him). Looked like a pretty good turnout so lets hope it raised lots of dosh. For what it's worth my personal opinons of people i was impressed with were out number 3, 10 and 7 when he came on and Palace's number 10 looked pretty handy (even tho i think he was the one who missed the last spot kicked) As i said a great night and everyone should be very proud of themselves

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brilliant match, ebbed and flowed but we owned them second half, cracking free kick from mr Jenkins and brilliantly taken goal from mr Mendoza, very impressed lads, whoever our #5 was, he was pretty handy back there along with our fabulous #6. Well played everyone, a credit to the Albion. :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not too late to donate you good people.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brilliant match, ebbed and flowed but we owned them second half, cracking free kick from mr Jenkins and brilliantly taken goal from mr Mendoza, very impressed lads, whoever our #5 was, he was pretty handy back there along with our fabulous #6. Well played everyone, a credit to the Albion. :clap2:

:blush: Thanks.

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
Alright gents,

Ben Wilson, the Palace left back here. Congrats on your win - can't pretend it doesn't still sting a little bit, but as always the important thing is the charity, and in that regard it was another special occasion.

Just wondering if any of you can put me in touch with someone (anyone!) from Lewes FC. After the game I mislaid my camera (I'm pretty sure it must have fallen out of my bag in the car park) with all my photos from the game on, including a snap with a certain Mr Ward (who, I should add, I was marking for much of the match and was a thoroughly top bloke). I've tried calling the club's main number but it appears to be dead. I'm faintly hoping someone found it and handed it in at the bar or main entrance, but none of the Palace boys have any contacts within Lewes - can any of you help an enemy in distress, please?

Cheers!

Ben

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Alright gents,

Ben Wilson, the Palace left back here. Congrats on your win - can't pretend it doesn't still sting a little bit, but as always the important thing is the charity, and in that regard it was another special occasion.

Just wondering if any of you can put me in touch with someone (anyone!) from Lewes FC. After the game I mislaid my camera (I'm pretty sure it must have fallen out of my bag in the car park) with all my photos from the game on, including a snap with a certain Mr Ward (who, I should add, I was marking for much of the match and was a thoroughly top bloke). I've tried calling the club's main number but it appears to be dead. I'm faintly hoping someone found it and handed it in at the bar or main entrance, but none of the Palace boys have any contacts within Lewes - can any of you help an enemy in distress, please?

Cheers!

Ben

Did you lose it before or after your tried to kick Peter Ward all over the pitch?

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
Did you lose it before or after your tried to kick Peter Ward all over the pitch?

You're having a pop at the wrong guy. That was my replacement at left back, wearing 15. Came on after 20 mins (and got booked shortly afterwards for clattering Ward). I played CB second half, didn't foul Ward once, and indeed enjoyed being up against him. :)

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
You're having a pop at the wrong guy. That was my replacement at left back, wearing 15. Came on after 20 mins (and got booked shortly afterwards for clattering Ward). I played CB second half, didn't foul Ward once, and indeed enjoyed being up against him. :)

I was only messing anyway fella.:thumbsup:

Digger2009

Sep 13, 2009
when is 2010 match?

Dear REMF
after many years of trying I have failed dismally to turn up to one of these matches, please does anyone know when the 2010 match is fixed for and I will cast it in stone in the diary
I went to school with Rob and we often played football together - it would be great to see how others are rembering him these few years on
Thanks!
Craig McLeish

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Craig

It is likely to be at the end of April 2010 hopefully at Lewes FC but to be confirmed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here