Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Few Points

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Just to confirm that i have a team this year again for this great event. Less than four months to go so has anything been sorted.

Also sunday the 9th May is probably no good as we are away to Coventry that day. When is your last home game at WITHDEAN then as bank hol monday could be an option.

Anyway when decisions have been made i would like to know so we can get the money making from this end in progress.

SIGNED________________

REMF HOLDERS 2001 & 2003.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

I am about to contact Dick Knight to see if he will grant permission for us to play at Withdean on Sunday 2/5 or Sunday 16/5.

We also need to confirm this is ok with the Stadium manager and Ecovert.

I spoke to Dave the Gaffer last Saturday and he will be the manager and getting 15 or so will be no problem.

We are also keen to offer applications for funding to football clubs for 5-16 year olds in the Croydon area as recognition of all the great work you have done. How can I do this ?.

Thanks.

Gareth

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Is there information on the sponsorship i can post up on a palace site. If there is a letter then i can get details of some local youth sides.

I know bit of topic but was approached by a sunday side about a sponsor, anyway we could have REMF logo put on to their shirts, this is an adult team which over 11 players have played for that have also represented CPFC in REMF. I played for this team last season & will be again joining them in preseason. Ill have word with them about a youth set up.

Yeah the 2nd sounds good, day of after to recover from the hangover.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

We need to keep the funding to Youth clubs only 5-16 year olds.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah ive been on REMF site & hopefully will find some takers for this in our area. Will let you know how i get on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell - my offer of 16 x 12 year old ball boys stands and they are all very happy to invest money in being a ball boy.

Please PM me as and when this is agreed as they all really enjoyed it last year.

Best memory was about 3 running over to injured CPFC player who had hobbled off offering medical assistance in the form of spraying their water botlles on dodgy knee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here