Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pardew Alert

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Just a couple of things-hope Pardew does not come to you. He ruined us and seemed clueless at times....Albion deserve better

I was at the Game yesterday and the less said perhaps the better

However I was in th Boardroom and can confirm that Gary Stevens was there but there was no sign of Boothroyd there honest.

Another sighting yesterday was John Robinson.....how both our Teams could do with him now.

Up the Albion hope things get better

Addick

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be fair, john Robinson's before ninja's time... I can only just remember him playing for us, though I was at his (charlton) testimonial dinner at east Sussex national golf club. He could perhaps - sorry to use this phrase again - do a job.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
john robinson was my hero I used to love watching him run down the wing and always admired the way he made every effort to stay on his feet and do something with the ball instead of falling over at the first sign of a challenge.

I was disappointed to see him in the premiership "being professional" and taking thefall for a cheap free kick instead of staying on his feet and making things happen.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just a couple of things-hope Pardew does not come to you. He ruined us and seemed clueless at times....Albion deserve better

I was at the Game yesterday and the less said perhaps the better

However I was in th Boardroom and can confirm that Gary Stevens was there but there was no sign of Boothroyd there honest.

Another sighting yesterday was John Robinson.....how both our Teams could do with him now.

Up the Albion hope things get better

Addick
To be fair Chalton were in free fall the same as Derby.Does that make Paul Jewell a bad manager as well? If we do go for Pardew then thats fine with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here