Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights up

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The hightlights show three things:

1. Kuipers was totally at fault for their goal - should have been a routine save.
2. Virgo and Akinfenwa were both stupid for getting involved. Not sure either deserved a red to be honest as it looked like handbags.
3. Davies should have won that match for us. His header onto the bar was weak, and the miss at the end was atrocious. Very dissapointing contribution.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't think there was much more Davies could have done with that header to be honest. I thought it was a decent effort. But his miss in the dying seconds was very bad, and quite hard to watch.
Nice little run from Elphick to get his header in fro our equaliser.
The red card is a funny one, because to me Akinfenwa is the aggressor, and Virgo is just trying to wrestle him to stay on his feet. No real punches thrown, and maybe the ref made a hasty decision to send BOTH of them off?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Coypers???? Why can't virgin commentators get that right?

Spider is a harsh task master. Davies climbed well to get the header in. The miss was a great chance, but he was under some pressure from the defender coming in from the right and behind and keeper stayed on his feet. You'd hope he would score but have seen them missed before. More heartening was the pass to him and the way he rolled his defender to make the room for the run. Very promising.

(and the McNulty cross........dreamy!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here