Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's nearly the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

288.jpg

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Is that what the Event looks like these days??

looks like the set from "Cheggars Plays Pop"

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
in my day ,there was a proper stage with curtains ,when you had a few too many sherberts people tried to get on it,the DJ would announce, "will you please get off the stage!" if you didnt a bouncer would rugby tackle you and throw you out!

great days!

can still remember 70's night doing "ooops up side your head on the dance floor"

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Danny Seagull said:
b19.jpg

:drool:

Grrrrrrr, let me at 'em Uncle Scooby, let me at 'em!

I SWEAR on my life that I'm seeing a girl that is very similar to the 1 on the right (minus the cheap attire)...even I think she's too good for the dwaynster, way too good.

...anyways Danny, it's about time u gave somewhere else a try, u go to the Event every week, aren't u bored of it yet?? Why not come down to Area in Watford with me and my mates after the Barnet game?? Are u going bmuff away this season?

Mr Popkins said:
in my day ,there was a proper stage with curtains ,when you had a few too many sherberts people tried to get on it,the DJ would announce, "will you please get off the stage!" if you didnt a bouncer would rugby tackle you and throw you out!

Safeway ripped them! :eek: ;)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think i will be out on the piss on Friday night after a hard week at work!¬!

Indeed Dwayne, Bournemouth's a very good night out. Been clubbing there a few times now, not that many clubs but what they have is very good - I went to the Fir Vale (is it called??) area. We'll have to make a weekend of it when we play the Cherries, maybe you and Turkey can scrap it out then! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here