Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rubbish Jokes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I though this was a rubbish joke thread. Some of those posted are quite funny :wrong:

This was the first joke I was ever told, in the school playground, aged 5, before we'd started anatomy lessons:

A lady is walking her three dogs, called Bum, Tits and Willy. Unfortunately she loses them and can't find them.

She asks a policemen "Have you seen my Bum, Tits and Willy".

He says "No, but I'd like to".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Blind man walks into a pub. He settles down and says, hey! Anyone want to hear a blonde joke?
The barmaid stops him and says
Before you go on, you should know that I'm 6 foot 6, world female wrestling champion and blonde, over there is Betty, a 6 foot tall alligator wrestler and blonde, to your left is Jane, 7 foot tall, the woes strongest woman and blonde, to your right is Tina, 6 foot tall, women's boxing champion and blonde. Now do you still want to tell your blonde joke?

Nah, not if going to have to explain it 4 times.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
A skeleton walks into a bar.
The barman says 'What can I get you?'
Skeleton says 'A pint of bitter and a mop.'

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I though this was a rubbish joke thread. Some of those posted are quite funny :wrong:

This was the first joke I was ever told, in the school playground, aged 5, before we'd started anatomy lessons:

A lady is walking her three dogs, called Bum, Tits and Willy. Unfortunately she loses them and can't find them.

Snap as it was the first joke in the playground when I was 5 however the version I heard was "will you hold my tit while I find my bum and scratchit"

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Try again - corrected.
This morning, I opened the front door in my pyjamas. Anyone else got doors in their pyjamas?
Still not that funny!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Where did you go to school? Bankok!

el punal

A man goes to the doctor and says " Doctor I think I've got a golf ball stuck up my arse." The doctor replies " Drop your trousers and pants and bend over so I can have a look."

"Ah yes!" says the doctor " I see it's gone up a fairway."

(Apologies if this has already been posted but I really can't be ARSED to go through 15 pages of torture!)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
'knock knock'
'doors open'
'oh....'

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When my son was born my father gave me the book of dad jokes that had been handed down through generations.

"I'm Honoured" I exclaimed

"Hi Honoured, I'm Jeff" He replied

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Blind man walks into a pub. He settles down and says, hey! Anyone want to hear a blonde joke?
The barmaid stops him and says
Before you go on, you should know that I'm 6 foot 6, world female wrestling champion and blonde, over there is Betty, a 6 foot tall alligator wrestler and blonde, to your left is Jane, 7 foot tall, the World's strongest woman and blonde, to your right is Tina, 6 foot tall, women's boxing champion and blonde. Now do you still want to tell your blonde joke?

Nah, not if going to have to explain it 4 times.

That is seriously funny....

Chortle chortle

TNBA

TTF

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Terrified male patient running down a hospital corridor with a nurse chasing after him while carrying a large bowl of very hot water
Doctor shouts... NURSE NURSE I SAID PRICK HIS BOIL !!!!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor, there's a piece of lettuce sticking out of my bottom.' The doctor asks him to drop his trousers and examines him.

The man asks: 'Is it serious, doctor?' and the doctor replies: 'I'm sorry to tell you, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.'

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Terrified male patient running down a hospital corridor with a nurse chasing after him while carrying a large bowl of very hot water
Doctor shouts... NURSE NURSE I SAID PRICK HIS BOIL !!!!

2015-07-21-16-09-35-1453916482.jpg :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here