Roughest Pubs in Brighton

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Mile Oak is not exactly the most welcoming of places

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You get in lots of boozers for a 16 y.o., dude...

or do you look old for your age?

:bigwave:

No, i i dont look older than 16, but i just been in quite a few.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Ive prob missed somebody saying it but The White Admiral in bevendean!! it was so rough during heavy rain pirates would drink their in large groups of up to 2 pirates. fooking shyte hole,nice wallpaper tho :drink:

wasn't the White Admiral used as the outside of the nags head when filming only fools and horses

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
The Lion & Unicorn (The 'Blue' House ) was a bit iffie unless u knew them. Twas Albion thru and thru tho :thumbsup:

once stopped there, on way home from london to brighton ride.. one of a few taxi drivers sitting outside had a whinge about losing a days pay because of 'you lot'..

since when did the L>B cause all trafic to cease?!

when i asked if he wanted a fare to take us (and bikes) home, he made his excuses and left, rather red faced..

perhaps he oughtto have taken the bike instead, and got some exercise..:yahoo:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I only mention the bulldog by word of mouth!! ive only ever peered thru the windows wishing i could sit down and talk tactics to my fellow man wearing a sequin shirt and pink hat!. some say i over dress for matchdays.:thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Best matchday pub for me was the eclipse in montgomery street hove. Quality entertainment at a fair price.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone use the Dover Castle in the late 80s?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Best matchday pub for me was the eclipse in montgomery street hove. Quality entertainment at a fair price.

I set my personal, ten pint, drinking record in there in about 1983. It stood till the all-day drinking session to see in the new Millenium :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here