Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roughest Pubs in Brighton

Jan 30, 2008
No idea, never went in that pub and never heard of Ecf.

Bat and Ball does get mentioned on this thread I'm sure.
drank in there for a short while (Eclipse) always some one working the door and had a good vibe about the place , Bins and beard used to come in on a regular basis, enough said
regards
DR

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
has anyone been in the Cowley Club on London Road? I've never had the nerve to go in (so far)

A few times. Perfect for tree hugging, yoghurt knitters like me. Seen some small gigs.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
#foundout

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Found out, ha! The usual crew have been claiming I'm Nibble for months. Usually when they have run out of things to say. You all have very active imaginations but unfortunately you really are barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.
I suggest you get some kip and give your heads a rest.

TB
TC

Jan 30, 2008
Found out, ha! The usual crew have been claiming I'm Nibble for months. Usually when they have run out of things to say. You all have very active imaginations but unfortunately you really are barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.

TB
TC
:shit:
regards
DR

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

TB
TC
Hmm that's just the sort of thing nibble used to say.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Seafield, but I always enjoyed popping in there. Had a chat with Charlie Oatway in there one night, who was with some interesting characters.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Was the Richmond ever regarded as a rough pub? Went to see 999 in the venue upstairs once and it ended in a massive fight between the punks and the skinheads!

I saw a lot of bands there in the 80s .... The Triffids / Three Johns, my late partner saw the Birthday Party there, don't recall any trouble particularly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here