Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Walsall

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
To not score against 9 men is one thing but to concede is an absolute disgrace (even if it was from a set-piece). If we lose this I'll be hard pressed to think of a worse result since supporting the Albion.

Bring back the Argentinian Love God!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I can remember playing Peterborough when they were down to 9 and we couldnt score.I also remember us holding out against Hull with 9.

1066gull

A HAS BEEN MANAGER FALLING BACK ON THE OLD DAYS

Correct. It's like Barwick giving Steve McLaren the England job because they had a close personal relationship, nothing to do with his record or career experience.

He never wanted to sack him because I believe the agreed something, with lets personal things get in the way of professionalism. He never delivered the goods, and when you don't deliver the goods you have to go. If Barwick was professional, yes he may give him the goods, the training to make him a better person but if you wern't delivering you have to go.

This is what I think why Adams got the job and why Adams is going back to the days of the old.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we had a couple of people that could pass the ball we'd have no trouble breaking down 9 men but the hoof ball we've been playing this season plays right into the hands of Walsall.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
We've not even created a f***ing chance! Walsall haven't scored in god knows how long! I'm sorry but if you can't negotiate a win against 8 men you might as well give up & think about a new career!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we had a couple of people that could pass the ball we'd have no trouble breaking down 9 men but the hoof ball we've been playing this season plays right into the hands of Walsall.

Managers fault, we did not play hoof ball last season

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sounds like the team have Man City on their minds.:tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The players need to be told not to think about Tuesdays game but get it sorted in the 2nd half.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Walsall haven't kept a clean sheet for 19 games yet we can't even score against them when they've got 9 men........

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
they should all be dropped apart from kuipers if we lose or draw and play the youth against city:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here